Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (https://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Talk Amongst Ourselves (https://www.mothering.com/forum/16-talk-amongst-ourselves/)
-   -   I love my kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband (https://www.mothering.com/forum/16-talk-amongst-ourselves/297643-i-love-my-kids-i-love-my-husband-i-love-my-kids-i-love-my-husband.html)

coopnwhitsmommy 06-07-2005 05:19 PM

I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband, I love my Kids, I love my Husband

Just keep repeating over and over as I slowly pull myself into a fetal position on the floor of my trashed living room

Pam_and_Abigail 06-07-2005 05:27 PM

s

umefey 06-07-2005 05:31 PM

Ruthla 06-07-2005 05:32 PM

BabyOsMommy 06-07-2005 05:46 PM

oie vey. been there.

s mama

eightyferrettoes 06-07-2005 05:47 PM

Have you checked out the "Could you kill? Under what circumstances" thread?

:LOL Sorry.... I kind of know how you feel. Kids are a little more understandable, but a grown man? AAAAA!

I'm looking at my dining room table covered in homebrew crap and papers that he "might need someday" If they stay there past 6 o clock tonight, I am throwing it all away. Odds are, he'll never even notice.

3 Little Monkeys 06-07-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyferrettoes
......and papers that he "might need someday" If they stay there past 6 o clock tonight, I am throwing it all away. Odds are, he'll never even notice.
No, if he's like my dh, he'll go looking for said papers 6 months from now, won't be able to find them and will get all ticked off at you because you threw them away - and he knew EXACTLY where they were!

coopnwhitsmommy~ - btdt, on an almost daily basis. The little ones, ok, I can understand them, but dh - he's lucky I don't make his butt sleep outside with the dogs :LOL

coopnwhitsmommy 06-07-2005 05:57 PM

My living room has 300lbs of lego sitting in carboard boxes along the walls. Laundry I have folded and refolded at least three times today and Still haven't been able to put away. because someone is always sleeping in the bedroom, or needing a diaper change, or crying. Dh was supposed to get out of work early because I need to run errands for a friends bachelorette party and I can't exactly take the kids with me if you know what I mean. But he just called and said he'll be running late. I broke down and sat the 3yr old in front of the TV...Hey Dumbo didn't warp my mind did it? Well maybe it did just a itzy bit.

3 Little Monkeys 06-07-2005 06:00 PM

Oh mama - sounds like one heck of a day at your house Just love those days when you need them home early but they come home late : I hope you get to escape for a bit pretty soon.