If you go to the movies... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 08-07-2007, 12:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And it's a Kerasotes theater, did you know you can save a little using the 5 Buck Club card? We used ours for the first time tonight on a 5bc movie, "License to Wed." It normally would've cost the 3 of us $25.50 just to get tickets. Tonight it cost us $15. As long as it's a 5 Buck Club movie you get in for $5! I'm lovin' it!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Banned

I wish we still had our Kerasotes theater in town, but it closed down several years ago and now it's a bar & grill We have a newer, nicer theater now but I miss Kerasotes. I was friends with the manager and always got in for free
#3 of 4 Old 08-07-2007, 01:11 PM

I've never heard of this company, but I think it is cool they have an incentive program. We have Loews, Flagship, Chunky's and Showcase Cinemas in our area. They all are RIDICULOUS as far as pricing goes (even matinees). We have taken to going to the drive in. It is 20.00 *all the time* for 7 kids and 2 adults for TWO MOVIES!! Man, that rocks.

#4 of 4 Old 08-07-2007, 01:18 PM

That is great! We don't have one near us, wish we did! But we do have a totally run down place that is $4 for any show showing before 6pm. We go so often that they know us. "let me guess. Large popcorn, no butter, large pepsi and two boosters?"
We love it there. We get to see movies without the packed, wait in line and maybe get a seat theaters.

Sure the screen is a bit smaller and your feet sometimes stick to the floor but it costs us $20 for a family of 5 to get in.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page