Wierd logic kids come up with? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 09-20-2007, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD took it upon herself to cut her nails. Well she cut one way to short and I had to fix the job down to the skin under her nails as she came to me crying it hurts after how deep she cut it. I told her it would take a little while to grow back and stop hurting. "Do you want me to water it to make it grow better?" It took me a minute to realize she though watering her nails would grow them like watering plants.
Any wanna share their kids strange logic?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-20-2007, 02:22 AM

My daughter stuck a bird feather in the ground and watered it. She believed it would turn into a flower. It eventually blew away. :P

heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif heartbeat.gif

#3 of 5 Old 09-20-2007, 02:26 AM

my dd is too little to share her logic with me but when i was little i wanted to be a "newsperson on TV" because they lived in tornado proof houses. we had lots of severe weather where i grew up and i was obsessed with tornadoes (still am) anyway, the weatherman always said to stayed tuned to their network, so i figured they must be safe and live in tornado proof houses.

Mummy to dd (Jan 13, '07) born by emergency c-section at 35 weeks due to severe pre-e  :ribboncesarean.gif and ds (Jan 30 '09) :hbac.gif and stork-suprise.gif    (06/11)

#4 of 5 Old 09-20-2007, 04:22 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ds1 and I were talking about smoking one time, and I told him how healthy lungs are pink, and unhealthy lungs from smoking have black spots. He thought for a few minutes, and then asked me if he could keep his lungs pink by eating cotton candy.

He also told me one time that I should give him all the money in my wallet so that I would have room for more.
#5 of 5 Old 09-20-2007, 05:08 AM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
sooo cute the things kids come up with... im going to stay tuned i love story like this

PS i like the tornado one alot! becausevi though along the same lines as a kid

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page