Pregnancy Dreams ??? Do Tell!!! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 31 Old 12-03-2014, 03:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile dreamt of my son as a man the night before he was born

My son was a suprise preganancy- I wasn't maternal in the slightest and never imagined having children. Throughout my pregnancy I had one dream of a boy but he was born as an older child of say 18 months and very talkative and straight to the point.
Anyway the night before my son Cameron was born I dreamt of a man who was wearing a ww1 or ww2 airforce uniform, we were in a room that had a huge window facing onto an airfield and there was music playing from an era that i now know was from the world war period. The man was handsome with dark blonde hair and large brown eyes and he smiled at me and pointed to one of the air crafts getting ready to go. I couldnt stop crying because I knew if he left I'd never see him again. I woke up and thought I was going nuts with hormones and thought nothing else of it until my son was born. I remember holding him the next night and staring at him ( he had large brown eyes and dark hair) and I just had this feeling that I knew him. As he grew older his hair has turned dark blonde and he is fascinated with aircrafts and sirens from ww2 and bomb shelters. And to top it off I met a woman on a bus one night and started chatting away to me and she revealed herself to be a psychic and was able to tell me of the dream of my son and told me I had a strong pull towards the ww1/2 era because in my past life I had died as an innocent and thats why I had such strong ambitions to join the military in this life ( i was in the armed forces part time at this point in my life and had been training for the regulars before i fell pregnant) but said I knew my son in a past life and we have came together in this life to grow and learn different lessons from another. He is mildly autistic and has taught me that I dont need to teach the world about my child , I have to teach my child about the world. I can't describe the bond and Im so happy to be sharing another life with him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page