Children's luxury apparel - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 01-05-2018, 05:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Children's luxury apparel

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but i'm a student researching into luxury children's clothing, and accessories for my dissertation.
I wanted to get some real mummies opinions on luxury kidswear. Is it something you aspire for? Do you find it a waste of money? Are children becoming an accessory for social media?
I have a survey which could provide some conversation starters too, and i'd be more than greatful if anyone spared two minutes to fill it out (It's very short and anonymous, i'll send out links to those who wish to answer).
Any questions, feel free to ask.
Many thanks lovelies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-25-2020, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
If you are a blogger, then your whole life must conform to brands and standards. Children and pets also relate to this.
#3 of 4 Old 03-25-2020, 11:09 AM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
So, I'm not interested in fashion and buy myself and children ordinary comfortable clothes.

#4 of 4 Old 03-27-2020, 05:33 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Well, I've seen a woman became a blogger and started buying expensive branded clothing for her children, and her dog had a special seat in the car with straps and a collar with Swarovski crystals. And their dog was resting with them in the pet friendly hotel, where in the lobby of the hotel were vitamins in a bowl and coupons for Spa treatments for their pet. And I saw all this from a blogger from Austria: both about children and about a doggy. Otherwise, her posts won't get as many thousands of likes and views , and her followers won't follow her page. As for our family, we wear H&M, uniqlo clothing brands or we buy it in online stores such as Seven Deals. And thanks to online stores, we save our time and money by using discounts coupons that they provide. And we don't see the point in spending money on luxury clothes, it's better that we use this money to go on a trip with our family.

A brief overview of clothing that we buy at discounts.

Last edited by Iluminatis; 03-27-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Tags
brand , Children , clothing , luxury , survey

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page