Need help in finding certified homeschooling - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-18-2018, 09:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Need help in finding certified homeschooling

Hi, I am a parent and interested in homeschooling my daughter for grade 5. Does anyone here know certified homeschooling. We are been looking and also found so many but dont know which one to trust. I appreciate any help as I have been looking for the courses that are created by licensed teachers. I need something that is more dependable. Thank you,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-18-2018, 10:09 PM

Yeah, you are right there are tons of places where we get video lecture, but get confused to choose the right one. I too faced a similar situation. At present, I am been using Lernsys Homeschooling Academy for my daughter, and she is doing well for this year with their curriculum.
#3 of 3 Old 03-19-2018, 04:55 PM

It it required by your state to have certified stuff?
I am not quite sure what you are looking for. Do you to be the one to teach or do you want your child to do public school at home? K12 and Connections academy are both supervised by real teachers, but it is pretty much public school that you do at home.
For most states you do not need special curriculum you can use whatever you want and just have to make sure you are teaching all of the subjects that the state tell you have to be included.
We actually have a homeschool forum above that is for homeschooling and if you post in there you will probably get a lot more responses then down here in the buy, sale, trade group. https://www.mothering.com/forum/50-learning-home-beyond/

oAlisha- eternal companion to mike:, mother to three energetic boys (02):, (05), and (07) and one sweet little girl 3/13. Four in heaven.7/21/2010, 11/05/2011, 9/16, 4/16/2017
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page