10 free board books for some feedback - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 02-22-2018, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
10 free board books for some feedback

Hi all,
I recently developed a personalised board book for my 2 year old niece, to help her practice her family members' names and also colors at the same time. She seems to really love it.

I am considering turning this into a business venture and am seeking some feedback on the product. I think this can be a really great, fun way for toddlers to engage with their family members, especially when they dont seem them very often.

Therefore, I thought I'd offer 10 free books to the first users that respond from Mothering...all I ask in return is some honest feedback!

More info on the book is here:
vibrantpagesbook.com

If you would like to take up the offer of a free book, please just shoot an email to orders [AT] vibrantpagesbook [DOT] com and mention this forum post, or signup at the website and add (Mothering) to your name.

I would really appreciate any and all help with this and hope this post isn't deemed too "commercial" in nature! I'm very curious to receive your feedback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 03-29-2018, 04:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Thanks for you post I'm alsways looking for new good producst for kids (I'm from israel and i'm owning shop for kids and moms and will be glad to learn from you and other forum moms more to make our kids happier

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page