Metal Detector for Hubby! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-12-2020, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Metal Detector for Hubby!

So I bought a brand new metal detector for my husband and he was really happy, first 2 weeks, because after the warranty went off, that detector got broken. What should I do now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-13-2020, 03:58 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
So I bought a brand new metal detector for my husband and he was really happy, first 2 weeks, because after the warranty went off, that detector got broken. What should I do now?
I was also wondering if there is a better metal detector for gold. This question frustrated me for a very long time, and I asked a lot of colleagues who were looking for the precious metal just like me. there Were many opinions, but none of them were clear.
#3 of 3 Old 02-13-2020, 04:15 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller21pfg View Post
I was also wondering if there is a better metal detector for gold. This question frustrated me for a very long time, and I asked a lot of colleagues who were looking for the precious metal just like me. there Were many opinions, but none of them were clear.
So, I think you can find metal detector on the markets, but not any of them are good since some of them don't have the necessary range. Forgot to say that any kind of metal detectors can find gold since gold is a metal Btw when I was on the desert near the texas ghost towns, I have found REVOLVER! I was shocked but the fact that different articles like metaldetectingly.com can help me with it, which I am very happy about.

Last edited by Groov1r; 02-13-2020 at 04:24 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page