any education resources recommendations? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 07-06-2018, 03:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
any education resources recommendations?

Didn't know where to post my question so I just picked this thread section. The issue is not urgent at all, but I am just wondering do you use any additional online help for your children education/home assignment? I am trying to find some useful websites and be ready for the upcoming year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-06-2018, 09:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We used to cope with DD home assignment together (okay, she made most of the work, I usually just check everything, can prompt her a little bit). But since she's at 8th grade I noticed there are more and more difficulties with homework appearing. I never used any online help, but I bookmarked mc2.bid4papers.com for future, as this service provides with online support for many subjects Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Programming, Biology, Accounting, Economics and Statistics. I think it's comfortable to pick an expert by yourself, to read reviews on his works, to have a possibility to communicate with him via chat.
#3 of 3 Old 05-06-2019, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
When it comes to homeworks, I assign a personal deadline for myself and use a reward system that will motivate me to do the work I need to do. For example, once I've finished writing a 2 page paper for your English class by or before my personal deadline, I put a check next to it and reward myself by eating something I enjoy. The rewards don't necessarily have to be big! This service can be pretty helpful besttermpaper rating

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page