Cervix tear= planned c section? - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Javachiprockstar

#1 of 1 Old 10-23-2020, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cervix tear= planned c section?

Hello, I’m new here and I just read a few threads about cervix tearing while looking for answers (it has been very difficult since cervical tearing seems to be rare).
I had a tear from a low transversal c-section that went through the cervix and down into the vagina, this doesn’t mean I had a “vaginal tear”, it was just a very long tear that went down to the vaginal portion of the cervix. I knew about the tearing and the causes but I didn’t know it was still there because my chart says it was stitched. I found out it is still torn just a couple of days during a routine ob/gyn exam because I want to start trying to conceive. I was told not to try for a VBAC And that I might need a cerclage but only if my uterus doesn’t heal sufficiently when I’m 12weeks pregnant. Any feedback or shared experiences with patients like me is much appreciated, at this point I’m starting to accept the idea of having a planned c section but Knowing about any other success stories will Just make me feel more confident with my body because I feel demoralized about the condition of my cervix.
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page