Fruits - Mothering Forums

#1 of 14 Old 05-14-2017, 09:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Fruits

My kid only eats fruits and no greens, is this normal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 06-28-2017, 04:27 AM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fruits are best for kid health.
#3 of 14 Old 07-28-2017, 03:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Fruits are very useful for children. But it is also necessary to teach children to eat vegetables. I am helped in this by unusual dishes. For example, chips from pumpkins, interesting recipes from eggplant. Little by little, my children begin to love vegetables. Every morning in the summer I prepare a fresh salad of cucumbers and tomatoes. I think that this should create a habit for them to eat right.

#4 of 14 Old 08-21-2017, 11:00 PM

They can have both fruits and vegetables. Both are essential for their good health. Try to make something that is delicious with vegetables. So that they will gradually adjust with the vegetables too.
#5 of 14 Old 08-28-2017, 03:22 AM

The fruit is a vitamin-rich food for children.

ของเล่น
#6 of 14 Old 02-11-2018, 12:47 AM

check out

Suggestions include:
Include vegetables and fruit in a range of ways and with most meals and snacks.
Rather than searching for new recipes, try to increase the variety or amount of vegetables added to your favourite family recipes such as pasta sauces, soups or stir-fries.
nclude vegetables and fruit in snacks too. Try these ideas for snacks:
Corn on the cob
Jacket potato
Pumpkin soup or minestrone
Plain homemade popcorn
Cut-up vegetables with salsa or yoghurt dips
Muffins, pikelets or cakes made with added fruit or vegetables
Frozen fruit or vegetable segments
Skewers of fruit
Stewed fruit
Fruit crumble
#7 of 14 Old 02-11-2018, 04:33 AM

Yes. I've had a similar thing with my daughter too, but I understand the importance of teaching her to eat vegetables. For us, if she sees us eating them it does encourage her to eat them too. Just don't force the issue and I'm sure in time your baby will get used to eating them.
At the moment, our baby can eat tomatoes, broccoli and courgettes. She's not keen on cucumbers though unless they are mixed in with something else.
#8 of 14 Old 02-15-2018, 10:39 AM

Kids go in phases which is usually normal just like adults!
#9 of 14 Old 03-17-2018, 04:25 AM

fruits are very effective for children and also us,their are very impotent info for my children, thank you
#10 of 14 Old 06-26-2018, 04:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello There, When your infant is between 4 and 6 months old, you typically can add pureed baby foods to his diet. Fruit is one of the most nutritious foods, and it adds essential vitamins and minerals to your child's diet. While all fruits contain key nutrients, you shouldn't feed your baby just any variety to begin with.When your baby can hold his head up on his own and can sit up unassisted, he is likely ready to start eating solid foods. Other indications that he's ready include watching food when it passes by him or trying to grab what you're eating. Consult with your baby's pediatrician before offering him any type of solid foods for the first time. Start with fruits that are easily digestible. Applesauce is a nutritious source of vitamin C, which helps your baby absorb iron and supports a healthy immune system. Applesauce also contains fiber, which can help keep your baby from becoming constipated. Mashed bananas provide a healthy dose of potassium for normal muscle and heart functions, and pureed peaches are rich in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin A, a nutrient that promotes healthy eyesight and white blood cell formation. Pureed pears and apricots are additional fruits that your new eater can easily digest.Don't offer your baby highly acidic fruits, such as oranges, grapefruit and strawberries, until she is closer to a year old. Highly acidic foods can cause a painful diaper rash,
You should also avoid fruits with high pesticide levels. Pesticides have been found in commercially produced baby foods, according to the Environmental Working Group. Pears, peaches, apples and plums can have high levels of pesticides. This doesn't mean your baby can't eat these fruits, however. Serve organic varieties to reduce her exposure to dangerous chemicals. Don't serve your baby dried fruit, whole grapes or large pieces of cut-up fruit. These pose a choking hazard.
not all fruits are good for babies. Anyways Hope i somehow helped you.
#11 of 14 Old 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
There's a lot of benefits you can get from fruits like vitamins and fiber.
#12 of 14 Old 09-27-2018, 04:25 AM

Cut-up vegetables with salsa or yoghurt dips.
#13 of 14 Old 09-30-2018, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
many times parents forget or can't manage to provide baby to drink sufficient water. If you add acidic content with acidic fruits like lemon, grapefruit, orange, they will increase the blood density, better avoid acidic fruits until 1 year.
#14 of 14 Old 03-03-2019, 03:59 AM

Fruits are full of minerals and vitamins, but you should try different foods or proteins to your baby.
Attached Images

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page