Get any baby to sleep - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 09-19-2019, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Get any baby to sleep

About 6 months ago I was struggling to get my baby to sleep and after visits to the doctor, sleepless night countless hours spent on online looking for something to help my child nothing worked.

I called and spoke to numerous day care centers and child car places to see if anyone knew what could help my child.

It was really hurting me watching my baby go through this night after night not being able to sleep feeling helpless and unable to help.

It was by chance one day that I was in a chemist picking up some medication and i was speaking to the lady behind the counter and she told me about a products that her daughter had been using on her grand daughter and she told me to give her my number and she would message it to me.

The product was a life saver, within a few days my child was back to normal and sleeping again it was cheaper than everything else i tried.

Here is the product..... message me to get get it
I am a huge advocate of this product and I have told all y friends and family about the product and some of my girlfriends have started using it and also swear by it.

I honestly cant think this lady enough for what she had done for me and my child especially.

I'm sharing this i the hope it also helps someone one day.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page