Vaping - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 10-03-2020, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Vaping

Just a heads up had a kid with a vape watch. Parents were shocked that he has been vaping fot almost a year. If you haven’t heard yet vaping is bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 10-03-2020, 09:31 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Thought it was a way to quit smoking but now it seems worse.
#3 of 6 Old 10-03-2020, 09:32 AM

Yep it’s a huge problem

Worse when the youngsters put thc oil in it. Seen a lot of medical calls from it

#4 of 6 Old 10-03-2020, 09:34 AM

Guys, can you explain to me why vaping is bad? I have been vaping for several years now and have not noticed anything wrong with that. I understand that other people may feel uncomfortable that someone vapes in public places, so I do it in designated areas for smokers or at home. In short, I try not to disturb anyone. Also, I did not notice any significant changes in my health. In general, I started vaping when I saw the sale of natural vaping liquids and it really interested me. I would be glad to hear your opinion. Please do not write anything stereotypical, only reasonable answers. Thanks in advance!
#5 of 6 Old 10-03-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMoore View Post
Guys, can you explain to me why vaping is bad? I have been vaping for several years now and have not noticed anything wrong with that. I understand that other people may feel uncomfortable that someone vapes in public places, so I do it in designated areas for smokers or at home. In short, I try not to disturb anyone. Also, I did not notice any significant changes in my health. In general, I started vaping when I saw the sale of natural vaping liquids and it really interested me. I would be glad to hear your opinion. Please do not write anything stereotypical, only reasonable answers. Thanks in advance!
I don't know what's wrong with that ... You keep hearing on the news...”oh my, it’s so bad...12 kids have been hospitalized due to vaping”. Are you kidding me. How many people DIE everyday from smoking? Thousands. All vaping is is a way to deliver the nicotine without all the tar and crap that makes your lungs turn black and causes lung cancer. More kids get hurt each day from falling off the crapper. There are several medications prescribe daily that are delivered by a mist that you inhale. I think Phillip Morris is just mad because it’s cutting into their profits something fierce.
#6 of 6 Old 11-09-2020, 12:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireboy1337 View Post
Thought it was a way to quit smoking but now it seems worse.
I don't think that vaping is a good idea even if you want to quit smoking... It is still bad for you. If you really want to quit, you should use some really good medicine like Chantix, i guess. I am trying to quit, and I use Chantix I get from Canadian Pharmacy. So far, I think it is working really well, hope I won't be a smoker again

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page