2Likes
  • 1 Post By dhamini menon
  • 1 Post By chetnasoni

#1 of 8 Old 04-27-2020, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Healthy Brain Development

Within 5-6 years of age 90% of the brain gets developed. So it is important to provide the babies with a portion of healthy and nutritious food while they are growing. Vitamin and minerals such as potassium, zinc, DHA, choline, vitamin (B and E) are needed for healthy brain development.
The babies grow and develop rapidly during the first year of their life. They need a lot of nutrition and energy-rich food for the healthy growth and development. After introducing solids to the babies include fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals for healthy brain development.
During the second half of the year, there will be a lot of improvement in the baby's growth like sitting on his own, crawling, forms a standing position, emotional development, starts to babble, recognize his or her name, etc.
Fruits and vegetables such as apples, berries, plums, grapes, broccoli, avocados, spinach, green beans, lentils like ragi, and porridges are to included in the babies diet as these foods provide the essential nutrition for the healthy brain development.
thehappymother likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 04-27-2020, 03:02 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Babies need vitamins, minerals, calcium in a right quantity, give purees made up of fruits like apple, banana, mango, pear, and vegetables purees made up of spinach, sweet potato, tomato, pumpkin, tomato, green peas, beetroot it will help in the growth of your baby, also give porridges made up of ragi. Give fruits and vegetables purees as it can help in providing all the essential vitamins and minerals to your baby.
thehappymother likes this.
#3 of 8 Old 04-29-2020, 09:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
brain development is one of the most important things in overall development of the baby there are many fruits and vegetables which are necessary like apple, mango, banana, sweet potato, pears, carrot, ragi, dates etc. I found all of them i one brand which personally includes only fresh fruits and vegetables and is easily available in amazon, first cry and brand includes happa, ormeal, etc..

#4 of 8 Old 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM

For me, the most important thing is naturalness, food should in no case be synthetic, especially for a growing child’s body. A lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, greens, as well as beans, nuts, and cereals, this is the basis of nutrition.
And this is not only about baby food, but I've also changed my nutrition a lot and I'm studying it more and more. Recently I read Victoria Butenko’s book “Greens for Life,” her work really impressed me, before I didn’t know the importance of eating greens, and now my nutrition consists of 30 percent of greens, although I hardly ate it before. Also, about nutrition, junk food, obesity, weight loss, I found interesting facts in Rogerian Argument on this source https://studydriver.com/rogerian-argument/ And even more, convinced of the importance of balanced healthy food for both children and adults.

Last edited by MiaLee; 05-27-2020 at 12:59 PM.
#5 of 8 Old 05-27-2020, 05:16 AM

Fruits and vegetables are the best sources of nutrition and fiber and it helps a lot in overall development. I have also read that brain, mental health has a connection with gut health. So its always better to improve gut health by eating food rich in fiber and nutrition.
#6 of 8 Old 05-29-2020, 02:24 AM

Fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs, etc. are good for healthy brain development.
#7 of 8 Old 05-30-2020, 02:46 PM

Definitely, fruits and vegetables will ensure a healthy brain development
#8 of 8 Old 09-06-2020, 02:56 AM

mhm, thank you

Tags
brain development , healthy baby