Mothering Forum banner

We Made It! - June Chat Thread

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  NestOf7 
#1 ·
June is finally here and those babies are going to start rolling in any second now! Congregate here to discuss any/everything to do with the end of pregnancy and the beginning of a new chapter with a tiny squish.

#3 ·
June...somehow I feel so close and so far away. My due date is the 29th so I feel like it could be any day now or it could be a month away. I have been working way too hard at work so I feel like my body is progressing towards an early delivery if I keep that up...doc's office tomorrow...so I will see. I am trying to take it easy. You would think the 9 months pregnant gal would get a little bit of a break!

#5 ·
I hear ya skyview! My due date is June 23 and people have started to ask me why I'm still at work... I'm went to the doc last week and found that I'm 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and baby is +2. I've been losing my mucus plug for the past two days so I feel like I'm progressing nicely, but not getting my hopes up that she's coming early. I'm trying to rest as much as possible and give bebe plenty of time to be ready :) I'm ready! I'm hoping to work another week and a half.. so we'll see!

#6 ·
Carlie...thats a lot of progress.:) I showed no progress at my doc appt last week. Im like fort knox. Lol
In two more weeks my doc will start to discuss scheduling an induction so I am on the hospital schedule whether I end up needing it or not.
I am a school librarian and have a few days left of work. Im hoping my body is just waiting for me to slow down before things get moving. Im the type that usually gets sick as soon as Im not busy. ; ) maybe that will translate to labor too.

#7 ·
Anyone have a good birth story? My due date is Tuesday... I have three pregnancies behind me . I was 4d post due date for baby #1 , 4 days early on baby #2 , and had number three on my due date. I'm so ready! I really thought this one was going to be on the early side since we have this super big, blended family & I'm home with all my six children who keep me busy busy busy!
Has anyone had dizziness while side lying as of late? I get weird rushes in my head while resting on my sides ...
Also, 4th pregnancy = strongest contractions of my life! I'm eager for a beautiful home birth, slowing down, and just meeting this new, beautiful person we're going to love and love!
Two things I've yet to do that I'm fretting over- buy a new infant car seat, and pick out a name. We have a convertible, being used for another child that we could use no prob for immediate need, and we have a list of possible names...
I can't help but think my body won't go into labor because I need to buy that car seat I can't decide on!!!
What infant seat did everyone get, who went the route of the infant bucket?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.