My 2 months baby has problems sleeping - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 05-04-2015, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My 2 months baby has problems sleeping

She was very good condition in the first month. But last 2 weeks she not sleeping properly. she only took 5-15 minute naps during the day and even a slightest sound would startle her up and she would wake up. She would go to sleep around 12-1am. She so much crying sometimes even when she has been fed and has dry pants. I play a soothing lullaby for her but it doesn't work.
What should i do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-05-2015, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oh mama i'm so sorry that sounds hard!
Here is what i use and it works (I am a bit "crunchy") I would get Dr Christopher's Kid-e-col, kid-e-track and kid-e-reg they all saved me with my first one! They are all natural and for babies. The kid-e-col is for colic and and upset stomach i used that one alot! ( what you are describing sounds a lot like colic) seriously the kid-e-col get it i used it alot and helped baby so much!!! the kid-e-reg to helps your baby when they are not having bowel movements.
something that also helped me alot is using either a mini tramp or yoga ball hold baby and bounce small bounces. also try baby wearing thoughout the day to help keep baby calm you can get a moby wrap pretty cheap. hope this helps

http://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?id=27211

Christian Momma of DS 8/2013 and DD 7/2015 born at home.
#3 of 3 Old 05-06-2015, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Is she on formula? Have you vaccinated? I think those were triggers in my one very fussy baby that I had. I would try baby wearing in the day, co-sleeping, nursing on demand etc...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page