January Chat Thread! - Mothering Forums
 5Likes

#1 of 90 Old 01-02-2015, 02:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
January Chat Thread!

And it's finally January! Happy New Year everyone!

So Jan 1st was officially 37 weeks according to the midwives (According to my dates, 37 weeks is the 5th since I ovulated later.) And Feb 1st will be when I'm 40w6d according to my dates. So anytime in January hopefully! Though I predict this baby will come between Jan. 15th and 26th.

Braxton Hicks have been the same amount, but always stronger in the car, and I kind of like when they feel stronger as I hope my body is doing some good work with them.

And baby is starting the weird finger pokes into the nerves where my legs at torso meet. Anyone else get that? Both of the last kids did that at the end and that wasn't so pleasant.

So, anyone feeling ready right now? Anyone not ready at all? Predictions?

Me (30) and DH (30), DS (7/1/08), DD (12/1/11) and expecting a new little boy end of January 2015!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 90 Old 01-02-2015, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
i am SO ready. 38 weeks tomorrow, but everyday i wake up and hope that today will be THE day. i'm so tired. i want my bladder back. and my lungs. and my ribs. and my emotional stability, LOL. i'm such a weepy mess these days!!!!! i am ready, ready, ready!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)

Proud Gestational Surrogate to N (15/01/15)
#3 of 90 Old 01-02-2015, 04:26 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I am so done. Stick a freaking fork in me done. To help with my incredibly grumpy mood I decided to try Mexican hot chocolate as a labor inducer. It hasn't done a thing for me, but it sure was delicious! Everything is ready, except I can't keep things as clean as I'd like them. Guess that is bound to happen with 4 kidlets running around. I keep having hours of regular contractions, but because I know I don't have to squat or lean on something to get through them, I know they aren't anything to get excited over. It adds to my irritation. Or waking up because of the contractions, but knowing they are only strong enough to wake me up and not strong enough to be labor is also very irritating.

#4 of 90 Old 01-02-2015, 11:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
37w3d here. Had an app today, found out my GBS test was negative! Yay. Same for the UTI.
Very strong BH recently, and pretty often too. But I did that for 2 or 3 weeks before I went into labor with DD, so I'm just kinda keeping an eye on things.
I keep getting waves of energy that are swiftly fallowed by waves of exhaustion...I'm excited for labor to start, but at the same time it would be good for her to hold off at least another week.

I want to strangle DH sometimes. We have a few things that I need done in our bedroom before I'll feel ready, and he is totally taking his time about it. And he keeps falling asleep before DD does, so I have to wake him back up to do the peri massage. DD sleeps with us, and DH is not always easy to wake. I get frustrated, then it take twice as much effort to relax during the massage. It's just aggravating...normally I'm more layed back about things, but not at 37+ weeks with a baby who had dropped so low the midwives feel her shoulders when looking for her head. I knew she had dropped because all of a sudden it was hard to keep DD from sliding off my lap while nursing.

My mama dog has not come back, and I doubt she ever will. I miss her a lot.

I think I'm going to go tidy something up.
#5 of 90 Old 01-03-2015, 02:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Ladies! I'm 39+3 today. I'm very ready for this to be over! I'm 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced but I'm actually not feeling any BH contractions this time at all. I do feel like things are loosening up down there and feel swollen around the outside. Does anyone else feel that?

It's only been in the last few days my DH has FINALLY (apparently) gotten the message that it is actually really hard to move around at all and has been helping more. Thank goodness! There are 3 bottoms that constantly need new diapers, four little mouths to constantly feed ect. ect. He was whining and complaining before now so I'm glad he is recognizing my need for help!

I feel like little fingers or something are poking right down in the middle of my cervix sometimes. The baby feels very low and close to the exit.

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, (Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14) DD is 4, DS is 2, DS born 1/15 We had a wonderful 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with both boys. I'm also a foster mom to a beautiful baby girl. 
#6 of 90 Old 01-03-2015, 06:17 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
It is so validating to read everyone's posts. Not that I want us all to be suffering right now, but it helps me not feel alone. I am due Tuesday and can relate to so much of what everybody is saying. I feel really ready to be done and meet the baby. I feel so cranky and tired. My husband has been annoying me a ton lately. It's not really fair because he does do a lot, but I just feel like he doesn't get it. I need him to be emotionally supportive right now and instead he acts stressed out and this adds to my own stress. Our last baby was a week early so I have been expecting this one to be, too, foolishly. I have been feeling a lot of mild contractions at night, and then I get excited and can't go back to sleep, but the contractions just fade away. I know this is part of the process and my body is getting ready, but it is so hard to be patient and positive...I feel like I'm in limbo!
#7 of 90 Old 01-03-2015, 07:51 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Operamama, I totally get what you are saying--actually, I think all of us seem to be in the same boat, although some further a float than others.

When I read that Neonalee's water broke earlier, I was like, of course, now I'm jealous. I'd love a cut and dry beginning to the end, a clear signal that this is it and not have to wait and wonder, wringing my hands for weeks. But I know now after two late babies (and my first was early) that this child is most likely gonna make her appearance very late and that I shouldn't expect anything else. So no hope, no wondering. Actually I do *kinda* hope that any day my waters might break and I can know this is the end. But they won't. And I won't know until I'm in full blown active labor and it won't be until late Jan. I'm trying real real hard here to accept and trust and be okay with this fact.

Wife to my Sweetness and Light, DH (03), WAHM to DS('01), DS('11), and DS('13) and our first, beloved DD('15). Encouraging mothers everywhere to write for their lives. Expecting our last rainbow baby January 2018. MMC Saorise Mar at 13 weeks will always be in our hearts. <3
#8 of 90 Old 01-03-2015, 07:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
done already. i'm irritable.

[QUOTE=texasfarmom;18326834] I'm 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced but I'm actually not feeling any BH contractions this time at all. I do feel like things are loosening up down there and feel swollen around the outside. Does anyone else feel that?

YEP! i'm in the same boat as of last Monday.. -1 station too. Although I feel he is lower now. Days of burst of energy and days on couch. I need to walk more. I'm at 38 weeks on Tuesday. But I am ready NOW. Today the little bugger keeps nagging my right right rib. I can hardly sit down and prefer to lay on my left side on the couch to do anything. That or stand. My next appt is Monday and I hope I'm further along. No consistent contractions yet either
#9 of 90 Old 01-03-2015, 11:47 PM

On one hand today has gone wonderfully. DH did a whole bunch, and did it with a smile. Me and DD napped, a lot. I even managed to help organize some stuff. On the other hand I've been in physical discomfort most of the day. Ether BH, or just sore around my middle. DH did give me a good rub down after a warm bath. That was really nice. Nether one of us thinks I'll go past my due date because of some of the things that have been happening one right after the other. Baby dropping, things getting soft, hard core BH, my emotional state... But at the same time I'm not counting on it.

On a funny note I've been craving ice, and scrambled eggs & hash browns. Fixing to indulge now
#10 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 01:22 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Thinking of all you mamas! I too was so very done but I really needed another week to be ready! Everything from the vanity stuff (wax legs that haven't been waxed since June, cut/color hair, pedicure just because) to finishing setting everything up around the house. I did get the diapers washed & organized just in time, thankfully. And all the clothes that were handed down put away. But everything else is a disaster & now I have to be careful with the second CS.

I was laughing with DH on the way home from the hospital today. I said, everyone posts sappy things to Facebook after their baby arrives. I want to post: thanks gods that is over! LOL I'm just not a sappy person for the most part.

Please ignore typos, I'm mobile.
Operamama1 likes this.

Loving mama to
A (8/5/2010)
R (1/3/2015) and DSD (16).
#11 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operamama1 View Post
My husband has been annoying me a ton lately. It's not really fair because he does do a lot, but I just feel like he doesn't get it. I need him to be emotionally supportive right now and instead he acts stressed out and this adds to my own stress.
This is how I'm feeling about DH. He acts like HE is the one 40 weeks pregnant! I just need him to suck it up and take extra care of me and the kids.
Operamama1 likes this.

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs.
, (Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14) DD is 4, DS is 2, DS born 1/15 We had a wonderful 
with both boys. I'm also a foster mom to a beautiful baby girl. 
#12 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 04:24 PM

Well, today is my due date and the little guy has not arrived yet. I did have a bit more spotting this morning (I had some a week or so ago...just a tiny bit. This time it was more obvious and more of a pink than a brown). I've had a crampy feeling all day, but no real contractions, not even BH. The baby feels so low, I just can't imagine he is going to be in there much longer. I'm trying to be patient and calm. Feeling better today than I have the last few days -- I've been super emotional, stressed and weepy. Today I feel excited...one day closer to meeting my new baby

Have there been any updates from liladancing? I've been thinking of her and hoping I didn't miss anything.
#13 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 05:21 PM

OPera, no updates as far as I know. I get that she is probably just not up to browsing online, but it has caused me a little worry because of her history. I'm sure everything is probably fine though. But still...

Neonalee, I am similar. The first thing I say during the pushing phase and write afterward is always "I never want to do this again. EVER!!!" and after DS3 was born, I was looking at him lovingly and stated: "Thank god it's over, it's over."

I am totally envious of early birthers.

Oklafarm, jealous of you too. Sounds like you are definitely getting close. I have minor stuff going on, nothing big. Which makes me think I still have weeks. No baby dropping, I don't feel anything low, although my belly does feel a lot heavier and my RLP are growing intense the past week. My breasts have gotten gigantic and heavy and sore and my nipples burn and ache. That is eventful. Other than those things and my one bought of prodromal labor, nada. I am belly wrapping though, tighter than usual and walking 2-3 miles like every other day. Keeping hope alive that if this baby is in a good position that she might come earlier than SUPER late. I'd be fine with 41 weeks!!! Cause that's earlier!

Wife to my Sweetness and Light, DH (03), WAHM to DS('01), DS('11), and DS('13) and our first, beloved DD('15). Encouraging mothers everywhere to write for their lives. Expecting our last rainbow baby January 2018. MMC Saorise Mar at 13 weeks will always be in our hearts. <3
#14 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM

i'm at 38 + 3 here, and had a really rough day. like i've mentioned before, this baby has been measuring big for the last few weeks. they sent me for another ultrasound today, and if the baby measures over a certain weight, the midwives will have to send me for an OB consult (just their procedure). i'm sure that an OB would recommend an induction, since that's what doctors like to do. then it's up to me and my cousin to decide what the heck we're going to do... stay on track for an attempted home birth, or go the hospital induction route. i'd love to avoid an induction.. i had some pictocin with my first birth, and it was horrible. i guess we'll get the ultrasound report in a few days, and we'll see what happens from there. i'm super stressed out, i don't like the threat of an induction hanging over my head, and i'm tired of hearing 'big baby, big baby' blah blah. i don't want it to psych me out, you know? my son was over 9 lbs, so i feel rather confident that i can birth a big baby, but they are saying this one will be 10+ lbs if we make it to our due date. i didn't think we'd even be talking about the possibility of induction unless we went overdue, and even then, not too seriously unless we hit 42 weeks. it feels too early to be talking about this, and i wish this baby would just come NOW so that we can avoid all of that. i had a really bad day, i feel emotionally drained at this point. i even barfed twice.. once before the ultrasound and once afterwards. i think it was stress related. trying to go to bed early tonight, take extra good care of myself and hopefully have a bit better perspective tomorrow. my cousin is coming to town on thursday evening...i personally think this baby is waiting for her to be here first

#15 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

Shelley - What a yucky day for you! So sorry they are giving you so much grief about baby size. Having had an 11 lb 1st baby at home, it perplexes me how some care providers are so crazy about size and how some say it's hard to tell and measurements aren't accurate and trust the body to do what it's made to do.

And I also totally understand how "big baby" can psych you out. I told my hubby and family that they are not allowed to keep saying how "big" I look because I need to feel confident that I am not "too big" and that baby is the right size. Actually, I had the midwife "estimate" size by feeling around on my belly today, and she estimated under 8, which will be hilarious if it's true. I can't imagine a baby that small. Crazy, I know. I hope you are able to relax, get some rest, and find some peace with what they're saying and trust in your body.

Neonalee and Writermama - I love hearing what your thoughts are right after the birth. I remember saying to hubby right after the 2nd kid was born that I don't know if I can ever do that again! But alas I've forgotten the pain and of course, here I am and here we all are. :-)

37 weeks yesterday and feeling pretty good! I think baby dropped more in the past few days and moving around is getting a bit harder. But not expecting much of anything until 39 weeks at least.

Me (30) and DH (30), DS (7/1/08), DD (12/1/11) and expecting a new little boy end of January 2015!  
#16 of 90 Old 01-06-2015, 08:50 PM

Shelley, that does sound super stressful. I'm sorry. My first was over 9 lbs and came a week early. He knew when it was the right time to come! I do wonder if my next one will be bigger, but I feel like my body should be able to handle it. I've read some info about how hard it is to really measure a baby before birth, and plenty of times the doctors say the baby is "too big" when it's just average. I hope you can avoid induction. Is your cousin supportive of your hopes for the birth? I imagine it must be a little tricky managing both yours and your cousin's concerns. Anyways, sending positive thoughts your way.

I keep checking here to see if any more babies are on their way. I feel like I'm getting a little obsessed. It's helping me with the anticipation of my own babe. Or maybe feeding my neurosis...lol.
#17 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 06:20 AM

thanks everyone. i spent 10 hours in bed last night! of course, i had to be up a few million times to go to the bathroom, but i got some much needed rest. i'm taking it easy today too, i'm not even setting foot outside (it's -30 here! brrr!) unless absolutely necessary. i feel like i need to indulge in some self-care and just feel better.

my cousin arrives in town tomorrow, and it will be much easier to talk about all our options with her, the midwives, my doula, etc, once she's here. she's super supportive of a home birth (she requested it!), but i'm not entirely sure how she's feeling about these new developments. it's really weird planning a birth with TWO moms! and i feel like i've had my chance to make my choices for my own kids, and her opinion should weigh more than mine in this situation. so, if she feels safer inducing early or at the hospital, i feel like i need to honour her wishes. i guess we'll find out tomorrow where her mind is at! i feel like when i agreed to go on this journey with her, i also agreed to whatever ending happens to come, whether that's a home birth, hospital, induction or c-sec. i need to take it all in stride. it will all work out how it's supposed to in the end, right?

for the birth, whether it's home or hospital, i'm gonna make sure that no one is allowed to say the words 'big baby' any where in my hearing, LOL. instead, i'm trying to think "healthy baby, strong baby"! i can't help it if this little munchkin is just as happy as can be in there. i have no control over how big he/she grows, and i think a bigger baby is better than a premature or tiny baby. and since we know for sure that i do not have gestational diabetes, i have to trust that my body will just grow this baby to whatever size he/she is supposed to be!

i already feel a ton better today, sometimes it's good to have a 10 minute pity party
Operamama1 likes this.

#18 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
shelley4, glad to hear you're feeling better about things.

My due date is coming up fast - Jan. 11, this coming Sunday. But I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore TODAY. Up through last week I was feeling pretty good, so I was like, ok, however long this baby wants to wait is cool with me. But the past few days have been really hard. I had switched from sleeping on my side to sleeping kind of semi-sitting up a while ago because I would get terrible leg cramps when I slept on my side. This was fine for a while but apparently it was making my feet and ankles swell a ridiculous amount. I've been sleeping on my left side again the past few nights and the swelling has all but gone away. However, EVERYTHING else hurts. I keep waking up because my legs are sore, I have a crampy feeling under my belly, my shoulder hurts, and/or my back aches. Even my teeth are aching now! I have a bite guard that I wear to prevent grinding my teeth and suddenly it's making my teeth hurt when I wear it at night. Hopefully a couple of days of tooth grinding won't cause too much damage if I need to stop using it. So I'm not sleeping well, right when I want to make sure I'm well-rested for labor.

I am also starting to worry that things aren't progressing. I do have an appointment this afternoon so I guess I'll see. But I haven't been having braxton hicks or seen any mucous plug or bloody show or any signs that my body is getting ready for labor. Hopefully my increasing discomfort is a good sign, since I don't want to be dealing with this for another week! At least the baby is still moving regularly so I know things seem to be OK in there.
#19 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Oh ajoye, how did you write my post exactly?

I've also started having more trouble sleeping at night. The sides of my legs/hips hurt terribly after a couple hours of sleep, even with a pillow between the knees, so I'm mostly tossing and turning from about 2 am on. And of course waking up exhausted after it all. And yes to the whole grinding tray hurting my teeth more at night. I've taken to starting with it in but taking it out sometimes in the middle of the night when I've had enough.

Unfortunately, my due date is a long time away... Jan. 26th. Hoping hoping hoping he's a little earlier than that.

Oh, and I've suddenly started craving pineapples like mad! Isn't that an end of pregnancy thing?

#20 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 02:50 PM

yes to all the above. 39 weeks today, due Jan 14. Have grown terribly uncomfortable just this past week. Sleep? Nope, not really happening. I toss and turn too from sore hip to sore hip and rolling over feels like I'm crushing myself! I've been wide awake since 230 for no reason except maybe that I was starving and had to eat. AND baby did a full somersault tured breech I think or transverse and freaked me out so I stayed on my elbows and knees for a long time reading. Something funky is going on in there. I can't tell what position she's in now but it doesn't feel right. I think there is a foot kicking out my belly button!

And I ate half a whole pineapple today plus half a mango! Totally craving it as well, which is not normal for me. I haven't eaten fruit since apple season months ago.

#21 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 03:23 PM

Specifically craving pineapple? Is that a thing? I hadn't heard of it. I'm not, but I'm allergic to pineapple so I couldn't have any anyway. I am partial to oranges at the moment, though.
#22 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Oooh, a real pineapple?! How wonderful that would be. I told that to hubby last night and he thought I was crazy, haha. I've only got frozen pieces here. And pineapple, orange, tangerine, mango. Eh, anything with a strong citrus is really delightful in the evenings.

I think in reality they say pineapple is good for getting labor going, but for me it's just a craving now.

#23 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 06:04 PM

I've been eating dates, because of this study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21280989

Can't hurt, right? Although now I see they were eating 6 dates per day, and I thought it was 4, so I haven't been eating enough. That's a lot of dates though; they're super sweet.
#24 of 90 Old 01-07-2015, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
I thought I would give birth in December, my first due date was the 29th but then they changed it to early January and here I am, waiting. FTM, so the baby is likely to take a while.

I ate a whole pineapple! I did it!
I think it only cleaned me out. No labor got started.
I also eat six dates a day and I am getting PRETTY SICK of it.

It's interesting to hear that oranges are popular among you guys because while I have had few cravings this entire pregnancy, I have found citrus and citrus juice to be more delicious than ever.
#25 of 90 Old 01-08-2015, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

Glad you're here Shweetface! Though they say as soon as you say "baby is likely to take a while," that's when they actually come.

I hope your little one comes soon!

#26 of 90 Old 01-08-2015, 01:38 PM

Oh musicmama08 I hope that's true! In that case, THIS BABY IS LIKELY TO TAKE AWHILE (hope that was enough for the universe to take notice!). I'm also thinking I need to start making plans for the weekend to tempt fate a little bit more. Maybe I can find something nonrefundable?
musicmama08 likes this.
#27 of 90 Old 01-08-2015, 04:41 PM

Well my body was doing that hurry up and wait thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'll have to remember that for next time. I really thought DD was going to come a week sooner then she did because off all that was happening then. Plus I had a family get together that day. But she held off until 2 days before her due date...my mom had all of us close to her EDD too...kinda wish I had her labors, maybe it will be more like that this time being I'll be at home with people I've chosen. But my mom had low pain, fast labors, like 3 hours or less every time...with 5 kids! That being said, she doesn't quiet understand what's going on during the long painful ones. Lol.

I feel really confident about birthing this baby, just really relaxed, and okay with the timing and everything. But people have rubbed me the wrong way recently. My daughters (which most people still don't know we know this is a girl too, and they just "know" it's a boy) will only be 15 months apart. And I'm still breastfeeding my 15mo. I don't mind questions, but people whispering "what's she going to do when the other one gets here" when they think I can't hear irks me. And it's not just the breastfeeding. They also act like I won't have enough love or time to love them both.
Most of my family is supportive, and I'm thankful for that. I do believe God gives you the grace to handle what ever comes your way. But I do find tandem nursing, and co-sleeping with a NB and night nursing toddler rather intimadating. And no one I know personally has done it. So I joined a support group on FB last night. I want to talk to other moms who really get it....anyways I just felt like sharing that.

Anyone tried chiropractic for their sleep discomforts? I'm going on Friday, just to help make sure things are lined up. I know it sure helped with the congestion last time I went. I hope those babies hurry up for you all, so you can snuggle them in comfort.
#28 of 90 Old 01-08-2015, 05:13 PM

OklafarmMama, Good idea to join a support group. I will be tandem nursing my 21 mo as well and co-sleeping with the newborn, but not my toddler. DH will co-sleep with the toddler and my 3.5 yo so that my night nursings and diaper changes and snack attacks and PP pad changes don't disturb anyone. I like to read while I nurse at night as it's really hard to fall right back asleep after doing a whole bunch. PP I don't get much sleep for at least a month.

I am also feeling pretty relaxed and confident about this baby's birth and the house and recovery room is set, I spent all day tidying up and feel pretty darn good. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day lately and that feels awesome! Even in the 17 degree air! Also, I think we might have landed on a middle name for this child, FINALLY!! Funny how it took months to find the perfect first name but the middle is even harder. DH just doesn't dig the names I dig. But we both like either Millay, as in the poet, or Artemis, as in the Greek goddess. I think Artemis might be better, but Millay *sounds* better with her first name, Gwennel.

Gwennel Artemis or Gwennel Millay...I don't know yet but i'm mulling it over. Too bad DH has to be so firm in is dislike for my other picks, but whatever--I want him to like the name and feel a part of it, so I won't veto his veto.

I feel confident about birthing between 40-41 weeks. I hope that is the case and that I don't have to wait another full week!!!!!

Is anyone else going to try natural induction stuff? What and When are you going to do it? I think about it all the time. Maybe I could give myself a date deadline, like at 41+4 I'd do it. IDK.

#29 of 90 Old 01-08-2015, 09:37 PM - Thread Starter

Ajoye - you crack me up!

OklaFarmMama - you're gonna rock it. Good that you found a support group online too. And boo to those who question it all. I never think it's easy when I see two babies under two, but those moms find their grooves and make it work for them. And have plenty of love for their wonderful babies!!

And writermama - good to know about the plans on where everyone will sleep. Currently I cosleep with the 3 year old, and dh cosleeps with the 6 yr old. I may try to continue sleeping with the 3 year old but I do worry about waking her up with all of the nighttime stuff you mentioned. But the problem is we don't have a space for dh to cosleep with both as I have the queen bed in the big bedroom now, and I'm not moving to the twin he and the 6 yr old share. So maybe we need more mattresses around here... We'll see when it comes.

And in regards to natural induction, I used black cohosh last time at 41w5d and it worked. But I don't plan to use anything unless the "42 week" mark is coming close, which I hope won't happen!

#30 of 90 Old 01-09-2015, 07:54 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
THIS BABY WILL TAKE A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, universe, didja hear that? hum? here's hoping... lol.
Operamama1 likes this.

Lilly(me,37)+ David(DH,40)+ Anwara(11)+ River(7)+Leaf(6)+ Autumn(4)+ Hanna 1 (newborn)=1 crunchy weird-named happy family, with.. 1 pony, 1
, 1
, and about 6

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page