Just Saying Hello - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By OklaFarmMama

#1 of 2 Old 04-19-2015, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Just Saying Hello

So I gave up on here because between a newborn and 15mo I couldn't even read one post. Now nearly 3 months later my life has a nice flow most days.

I'm still nursing both my girls. They adore each other. Gwendolyn was just over 10lbs at her 2month app, she was just under 7lbs at birth.

Anyways I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone well... Is anyone still hanging around?
ian'smommaya likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-21-2015, 05:25 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
i'm still here, but feel reluctant about posting, since my situation is so much different than everyone else's. surro-babe is now 3 months old, and i think i needed time to avoid hearing about everyone else's babies, though i am super happy for all of you. my recovery has been amazing, both physically and emotionally, i just needed a little time, ykwim?

anyways, surro-babe went home with his family when he was 3 days old. my cousin is still nursing him, though she does have to supplement a bit, usually with her own pumped milk, sometimes with formula. baby was 9 lbs, 5 oz at birth, and is now over 15 lbs. he's as sweet as can be, is already sleeping through the night for quite a while now (i am so jealous, my own babies never did that!). he's a very content baby, always smiling, rarely cries. they are all so happy together, which makes me so, so happy too.

we've already talked about doing another surrogacy, we're thinking about 9-12 months from baby's birth. so we may try again this fall/winter. i can't wait. the first time was so amazing, i definitely want to do it again!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)

Proud Gestational Surrogate to N (15/01/15)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page