~~Roll Call~~ - Mothering Forums
 2Likes

#1 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
~~Roll Call~~

Roll call thread!

-your due date (early/mid/late if you prefer)
-what number pregnancy/baby this is
-birth plan (hospital, birth center, home, UC, VBAC, waterbirth, etc)
-how old you'll be when baby arrives

I'll keep the list updated! If you want to add other info like what gender you're guessing/hoping for, actual gender if you find out, or anything else feel free!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 3
~teegan db~ second pregnancy, second baby, water birth at home with a pair of midwives, 28 years old, first birth was a water birth at home
~jantyme~ fifth pregnancy, second baby, unmedicated hospital birth, 34 years old, expecting a girl, went into labor on EDD with son

April 4
~JoeyV~ few past losses, still deciding on location, 37 years old

April 7
~laurela~ second baby, home birth with our (Canadian) publicly-funded midwives, 30 years old, thinking it's a girl

April 9
~alittlemischief~ second baby, water birth at home with midwives
~erinita99~ second baby, hospital birth, 34 years old

April 10
~Clem~ second baby, water birth at home, 29 years old
~MyFillingQuiver (Andrea)~ ninth and tenth babies (TWINS!), hospital hoping for VBA2C, 37 years old, have birthed at home before, first two babies were vaginal births then a c-section for transverse lie then forced unnecessary repeat section then all VBA2C's

Mid-April
~Patience2013~ sixth baby (4 living dd's, 1 angel stillborn at 40+ weeks), still deciding: home birth or hotel birth possibly, 35 years old

April 15
~bluedaisy~ third baby, birth plans are undecided, 33 years old

April 16
~aeterna~ second baby, birth plans are undecided, 32 years old
~chickweed~ first baby, water birth at home with midwife, 31 years old

Late-April
~Lilac11~ third baby, hospital birth hopefully unmedicated and intervention-free like my other two

April 22
~ChristineAnn~ third pregnancy, third baby (four kids total), home birth with midwife (also seeing OB), 35 years old, feeling boy

April 23
~MeganKulage~ fourth baby, water birth at a birthing center, 24 years old, hoping for a girl, all previous births were bad hospital experiences...scared and excited about this change
~BelleCreole~ second pregnancy, first baby, looking for a mid-wife assisted VBAC in a birthing center, 34 years old

April 24
~chuord~ first pregnancy, first and second babies (TWINS!), hoping for vaginal delivery, 40 years old
~zippo~ fifth pregnancy, fourth baby (one in heaven), home water birth with a midwife, 32 years old

April 26
~Springgoddess~ first pregnancy, first baby, home birth with midwife, 25 years old, team green

April 27
~serenitynurse~ first pregnancy, first baby, home birth with midwife, 30 years old, anxious about upcoming move from WA back to New England to be near my family

April 29
~tm0sweet~ fourth baby, home birth, 23 years old
~OneWithTwo~ tenth pregnancy, third baby (seven miscarriages and two live births), hospital c-section, 35 years old, DD born at 32w1d and DS born at 32w0d so we are mentally preparing for a premature birth and a February/March baby

April 30
~LorenaAZ~ second pregnancy, second baby, home birth with midwife, 31 years old
~adiejan~ identical twin girls expected at 37 weeks/April 10th.

Homeschooled / dance teacher / birth doula mama (25) expecting baby #1 4.26.15 with pilot / dance teacher hubby (27)

Last edited by Springgoddess; 02-14-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
April 27 - serenitynurse, 1st pregnancy, 1st baby, home birth with midwife, 30, anxious about upcoming move from WA back to New England to be near my family.

Mom to L, 5/9/15, and L, 9/9/17. Audiophile, L&D RN/CNM student. Into hiking, snowboarding, nature, and cats.
#3 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
April 22, this is baby & pregnancy number 3 for me but I have a step daughter as well so we will have 4 total kiddos.
We are planning a homebirth with a midwife (but I've had to add an ob to my prenatal care bc of some issues.)
We are feeling that we are having a boy and should confirm that mid November.
Whoops and editing to add I will be age 35 when babe is born.

Last edited by ChristineAnn; 09-28-2014 at 12:59 PM.

#4 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
tentative due date: April 3
second pregnancy, second baby
planning for another home birth with a pair of midwives, probably also another water birth
I'll be 28 at the time

Mama to thomas, born september 2012, and expecting the next april 2015. Editor and farmer by trade, knitter and reader when I have the time!
#5 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 03:05 PM

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
-your due date (early/mid/late if you prefer): MyFillingQuiver (Andrea) due April 10th
-what number pregnancy/baby this is: #9 and #10
-birth plan (hospital, birth center, home, UC, VBAC, waterbirth, etc): Have had homebirth and hospital birth. These twins will be born at the hospital in a VBA2C unless I need a section for the safety of the babies. My 1st 2 were vag births, then a c-section for transverse lie, then forced unecessary repeat section then all VBA2C's.
-how old you'll be when baby arrives: 3 months shy of 38

I'll keep the list updated! If you want to add other info like what gender you're guessing/hoping for, actual gender if you find out, or anything else feel free!

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 10 children.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

‘To someone whose god is science, vaccination makes sense. But to someone whose god is God, it is appalling’ - Dr. Golden.
#6 of 46 Old 09-28-2014, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 774 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
-due April 24, guessing it will be earlier
-pg #1 , babies #1 &2 - twins!
-hopefully vaginal delivery, but whatever is needed to keep the babies safe
- 40 just still

Last edited by chuord; 09-28-2014 at 03:20 PM.
#7 of 46 Old 09-29-2014, 03:16 AM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I'll let you know next week. I'm getting my nuchal scan on Oct 7th. I've always had strange cycles and both of my former babies' conception was dated (by ultrasound) 5, 6 days later than it 'should' have been, pointing to me ovulating rather late in my cycles. With this one I didn't even know I ovulated, so I have literally no idea. My EDD might be anywhere between April 15th to April 21st.

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella 
(3/2011). Cautiously expecting our
in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#8 of 46 Old 09-29-2014, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Dating scan today says 9th April
Baby #2
Fingers crossed for an at-home water birth (2x midwives to attend)
#9 of 46 Old 09-29-2014, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hi!

We are due 4/16 with baby #2! I will be 32, birth plans are... Not yet decided. I'm maybe interviewing some midwives? I didn't originally think it would be possible, but I'm hopeful.
#10 of 46 Old 09-30-2014, 02:34 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
We are due April 15 with baby #3 ! Birth plans are still undecided and I'll be 33

Loving wife to DH and
mama to DD (11/08) and DS (2/12) and expecting another little boy (4/15)
#11 of 46 Old 09-30-2014, 11:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Due April 7(ish) with our second baby, we plan to homebirth (with our publicly-funded midwives in attendance), and I'll be 30! Also, I think it's a girl, but we won't find out until birth.

Mama to J, born 9/4/2012. Some of the things we are into: co-sleeping, breastfeeding, & the Montessori method.

Visit my Montessori and natural parenting blog: http://milkweedmontessori.com/

Last edited by laurela; 09-30-2014 at 11:41 AM.
#12 of 46 Old 09-30-2014, 02:27 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
EDD is April 23, 2015 with our fourth baby. Plan to have a water birth at a birthing center. All others were hospital births with bad experiences. Scared and excited about this change. I will be 24 when this little one arrives. I haven't had a gender dream yet, which is weird because I normally do before I even know I am pregnant! Hoping for a girl to make 2 of each

~My loves~

Jett 10/13/06 Tzipporah 7/28/10 Xander 7/11/13

#13 of 46 Old 09-30-2014, 03:32 PM

Clem - Due date April 10, 2nd baby, home water birth, I will be 29 when I give birth.
#14 of 46 Old 09-30-2014, 05:25 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
April 16th, first baby, home water birth with midwife, will be 31 when he or she arrives!

#15 of 46 Old 10-03-2014, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
April 29th. Baby #4 . Planning a home birth and I'll be 23 when baby arrives!
#16 of 46 Old 10-03-2014, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
- April 30th
- Pregnancy #2 /second child
-Midwife at home

I really hope this one comes out a little early. My first came out 2 weeks late...
#17 of 46 Old 10-03-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenaAZ View Post
My first came out 2 weeks late...
Actually just an fyi that 42 weeks is still term and you are not "over due" until after 42wks. Most first births are 41-42wks. EDDs can be off as well and are just guesses.

~My loves~

#18 of 46 Old 10-04-2014, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Megan, I agree with you 100%. However, my ob was threatening with a court ordered induction. Apparently, their liability goes up if you go past 40 weeks.
#19 of 46 Old 10-04-2014, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Megan, I agree with you 100%. However, my ob was threatening with a court ordered induction. Apparently, their liability goes up if you go past 40 weeks.
Whoa. I had never heard of a court ordered induction! That's absolutely terrifying. Hugs mama! So sorry you had to deal with that.
NizhoniTwice likes this.
#20 of 46 Old 10-04-2014, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Edd is April 16. We are planning a home water birth. I'll probably be 34 when baby is born, but I'll turn 35 on April 28 and dh turns 32 on April 22. My MIL is voting for baby to come on her birthday, which is the 18th (NOT my preference, but baby will choose) I have a strong feeling its a girl and we hope to find out during the anatomy scan.

Stay-at-home-Mama to DD (8)
DS1 (2) DS2 (new)
Wife to my sweet, amazing

#21 of 46 Old 10-04-2014, 12:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am due April 1st. This is my first (but have 3 step kids, ages 4, 6, and 8) and we plan a home birth, possibly water. I will be 26 when this little one arrives.
#22 of 46 Old 10-05-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Where are you located? Because that is totally false. Sounds like a scare tactic. If I was told that I would fire my doctor. There is nothing illegal about going past the estimated due date and that would not be enforced. Horrible...

~My loves~

#23 of 46 Old 10-05-2014, 07:20 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenitynurse View Post
April 27 - serenitynurse, 1st pregnancy, 1st baby, home birth with midwife, 30, anxious about upcoming move from WA back to New England to be near my family.
@serenitynurse Where is New England are you moving back to? All of our other deets are similar (30, first baby, homebirth) so I'm curious if you'll be nearby, too!

#24 of 46 Old 10-07-2014, 02:31 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My due date is Mid April 2015. This is my 6th baby (4 living dd's, 1 angel stillborn at 40+ weeks)
- Plan to have a homebirth (preferbably water birth), but maybe at a hotel next to a hospital.. still deciding. I will be 35 when baby arrives.

14 weeks pg w/
baby!

Peace
Love
Joy

Many very early m/c's in my life & 1 fullterm stillborn loss 11/22/13

Anything or anyone that is not adding to your life in some way, is taking away & doesn't need to be there!

DH, 4 DD's & 1
, our
's,
's, goats, chickens, & rabbits
#25 of 46 Old 10-08-2014, 01:50 PM

Hello! Due April 9th here, Baby #2
Measuring ahead 5 days, so I'm hoping that buys me some extra time at the end without pressure to move things along more quickly than they are supposed to!
I plan to have a hospital birth. (I love my hospital!) I will be 34.

Erin
Married to my best friend
Enjoying being a mom to my 3 year old daughter. Waiting for #2 to arrive in April 2015.
#26 of 46 Old 10-08-2014, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
@Patience2013 and @erinita99 welcome to the April DDC and congrats on each of your pregnancies.

@Patience2013 I'm so sorry to hear of your previous loss. *hugs* to you and your family.
I find the idea of birth in the hotel next to the hospital very intriguing haha. I was (am?) planning a home water birth but have started having some concerns bc I have been battling a pretty serious hyperemisis pregnancy and for how I'm feeling now I'm beginning to doubt I will have the energy in me to give birth at home (silly I'm sure), I can barely get out of bed these days. The hospital is also a bit of a drive from me too, also concerning. So your midwife is ok with that option? I had a very traumatic birth with my son in the hospital and I am truthfully fearful of returning to that place.

Last edited by ChristineAnn; 10-08-2014 at 03:17 PM.
#27 of 46 Old 10-13-2014, 08:33 PM

- April 24th
- 5th pregnancy. 3 living, 1 in heaven.
- Hoping for a home water birth with a midwife.
- I'll be 32 when baby arrives.

#28 of 46 Old 10-13-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickweed View Post
@serenitynurse Where is New England are you moving back to? All of our other deets are similar (30, first baby, homebirth) so I'm curious if you'll be nearby, too!
@chickweed just seeing this now...nothing notifies me when I'm tagged in a post! Likely the Boston area, though our in-laws live part-time (and will soon retire) in Norwich, VT so we're up there quite often. Are you near there? PM me!

Mom to L, 5/9/15, and L, 9/9/17. Audiophile, L&D RN/CNM student. Into hiking, snowboarding, nature, and cats.
#29 of 46 Old 10-14-2014, 04:09 PM

I am due April 29, however we are mentally preparing for a premature birth, so I am expecting a February/March baby. I have yet to make it past 32 weeks.
I have had 7 miscarriages and 2 live births. My daughter(2006) was born at 32 weeks 1 day and my son(2010) was born 32 weeks 0 days.
Hospital, c-section
I will be 35 when baby is born

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama to Junebug
, Sugarbug
, booboo
and TTC
#30 of 46 Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 774 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Zippo - hugs on your loss! Fx for the water birth!
Onewithtwo - hugs on your journey to date! Hope it goes well!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page