2Likes
  • 1 Post By treehugginhippie
  • 1 Post By FyerFly

#1 of 12 Old 03-04-2015, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Astrology chat?

Anyone up for an astrology chat? Which will be for most of us, a Gemini or a Cancer baby. I'm leaning towards this baby being a Gemini boy which I don't know much about. What are you hoping for? Do you have anyone in your family that is Gemini or Cancer?

Tina - mama to DD1 12yrs, DD2 7yrs, DD3 4 yrs & baby and wifey to DH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 03-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
I'm a Gemini and think raising a Gemini is going to be very interesting/ challenging. Imo, Gemini are very layered people and can have so many aspects,I'm going to have to sharpen my listening skills.
#3 of 12 Old 03-05-2015, 06:13 AM

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Oooh yes!! Before we found out we were due in June, I thought I didn't have many/any Geminis close to me. WRONG. My favorite Aunt (moms sister), favorite Uncle (dads brother), two very close friends, and my late grandfather.

I'm super curious about (probably) parenting an air sign child. DH and I are both Virgo, and I've always been attracted to/gotten along really well with other earth signs. SummerStorm that's so interesting about the layers! And I feel like listening skills are going to be key no matter what, but good to know they might come in extra handy with a little gemini.

A lot of it has to do with the exact day/time they are born, though, right? My mom used to do charts, and I remember her telling me a lot about what houses different suns and moons are in...

Mama to DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
born June 2015
And someone new September 2017

#4 of 12 Old 03-05-2015, 07:52 AM

Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
I honestly don't know much about astrology, but I have one cancer baby, she is 2.5, and I have a good feeling this boy will also be a cancer. She is by far my most vocal about her opinions and most stubborn child - not sure how that fits her sign though!

Interesting to me, I'm a leo and I've always dated pisces and I am married to one. Weird!
#5 of 12 Old 03-14-2015, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Having a Gemini kinda worries me a bit. Our family as it is now are two water signs: Pisces and Scorpio and two earth signs: Taurus and Virgo, so a little air sign might stir things up a bit! I think this baby is a boy which is good because I haven't really gotten along with Gemini females before but I love all the Gemini males I've met. I'm very into astrology and this was on my mind heavily before I even got pregnant. I always said I don't want a Leo or Gemini... Yeah I shoulda known I would end up with one! I am very interested to see what this baby's entire chart will show though.
#6 of 12 Old 03-14-2015, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
I know nothing of astrology at all, so this is interesting to me. I'm a Taurus and DP is an Aquarius, that's all I know. No clue how either Gemini or Cancer would fit in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaitlyn, partner to my sweetheart
, Mama to Baby O
born June '15 & baby 2.0
due November '17

#7 of 12 Old 03-16-2015, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
YES! I'm the same as you Earthmother. I never would have planned a Gemini and am actually a bit nervous about how this person will fit into our family. I have several female friends who are Gemini. I've dated Gemini's. I also think this is a boy. But after reading about the Gemini Sheep I'm excited to see who this person will be. I can't wait to see what his chart will look like after he's born. And Emanresu, I also have an 2 yr old (almost 3) and she is very stubborn (the most stubborn child I've ever had), but that is also because she's a Dragon (the Chinese zodiac) and Dragon's are very stubborn!!

I've found it very helpful googling online about the general characteristics of a particular sign. Their moon will play into their personality a lot too but that won't be known until he/she is born.
FyerFly likes this.

Tina - mama to DD1 12yrs, DD2 7yrs, DD3 4 yrs & baby and wifey to DH.
#8 of 12 Old 03-19-2015, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
I'm a bit overwhelmed by the idea of a Gemini baby - both my husband and stepson are Gemini and I'm a Sagittarius. That would only be if the baby is on the early side, though. more likely that we'll have a Cancer baby (due date closer to June 30).
#9 of 12 Old 05-21-2015, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Just realized that today marks the first day of Gemini...those of us due in the next few weeks are probably going to have Gemini babies!! Though Cancer is still a possibility...I'm hoping for a Gemini, date-wise

I asked my mom about Gemini and she said "he'll probably be a talker." I said ooooh no, poor DH (because he already has to deal with me being so talkative).
treehugginhippie likes this.

Mama to DS
born June 2015
And someone new September 2017
#10 of 12 Old 08-04-2020, 04:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Hi everyone, I'm pregnant and I'm going to rise a Virgo boy. Can you imagine? Do you have any experience in this? I don't know how to rise him in order to be come a real man. Please help, I'm very nervous because of that...
#11 of 12 Old 08-04-2020, 05:00 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Hi, I guess that you have nothing to worry about. In the world are a lot of Virgo men. One of my friends is Virgo and understands me better than no one. His character is the best one, really, he knows how to listen and it is very nice. You just have to listen to yourself and to try to give him the best family ever. You know it is not so important what astrology sign he will be. To calm down you can read this article https://www.spiritualunite.com/artic...u-should-know/. I found this site and since then I read all the numbers meaning that I see during the day and to tell you the truth this helps me to make decisions easier. I didn't know that I'm a peacemaker and people really need my help. Maybe you also need it in order to calm down. Just follow the tips that you will find there and I'm sure that your life and your son's life will be a great one!
#12 of 12 Old 08-04-2020, 05:13 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidat1on View Post
Hi, I guess that you have nothing to worry about. In the world are a lot of Virgo men. One of my friends is Virgo and understands me better than no one. His character is the best one, really, he knows how to listen and it is very nice. You just have to listen to yourself and to try to give him the best family ever. You know it is not so important what astrology sign he will be. To calm down you can read this article https://www.spiritualunite.com/artic...u-should-know/. I found this site and since then I read all the numbers meaning that I see during the day and to tell you the truth this helps me to make decisions easier. I didn't know that I'm a peacemaker and people really need my help. Maybe you also need it in order to calm down. Just follow the tips that you will find there and I'm sure that your life and your son's life will be a great one!
Hey, I always see number "2". Do you think that this is the same? I'm very happy to find this information, thanks. If people need my help I'll help them.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page