~*~*Sept 2015 Roll Call!*~*~ - Mothering Forums
 7Likes

#1 of 79 Old 01-13-2015, 08:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
~*~*Sept 2015 Roll Call!*~*~

Welcome to the September 2015 Due Date Club!

Please post a comment below if you would like to be included on our Roll Call! I will update the header with everyone's member name and whatever other info you'd like to share. We can even update with sex of baby for those who find out.

Let's start with this basic info:

(1.) Due Date (Actual date, "beginning," "middle," or "end" of Sept if you prefer)
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby

Feel free to include any other info you wish, such as:
Name:
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby:
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.):
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses):
Birth plans/preferences:
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share:

We also have our Introductions thread here, but if you want to copy your intro to this post, that's fine too!

Congratulations, mamas!

Late Aug/Early Sept

Sept 1
Chipi expecting baby #2
t2009 expecting baby #2

Sept 2
Erica13 expecting baby #2
mrsvintage expecting baby #2
usolyfan expecting baby #2
ealder expecting baby #1

Sept 3
clarwyn expecting baby #1
funfunkyfantastic expecting baby #2

Sept 4

Sept 5
spruce22 expecting baby #2
golani expecting baby #4

Sept 6

Sept 7
colomomma expecting baby #2

Sept 8

Sept 9
2babies2kidsmom expecting baby #5
DarcySD expecting baby #1
portlandnodaker expecting baby #1
taters expecting baby #2
Nisenitnyy expecting baby #6
effulgent7 expecting baby #3

Sept 10

Sept 11

Sept 12
quietmama expecting baby #4

Sept 13
painefaria expecting baby #3

Sept 14
sarah13 expecting baby #2

Sept 15
Katherine73 expecting baby #2

Mid-Sept
JuniperC expecting baby #4
momof3mb expecting baby #3

Sept 16
sarahl918 expecting baby #2

Sept 17

Sept 18
Shiloh expecting baby #9
sgsnyder expecting baby #2

Sept 19

Sept 20
AmberMunster expecting baby #2
xixstar expecting baby #4

Sept 21
sarahrose23 expecting babies #1 and #2
Irrational expecting baby #1
MamaFern expecting baby #5

Sept 22
Soleilmama333 expecting baby #3
sunshineandshades expecting baby #1
maybesparrow expecting baby #3
Alfreso5 expecting baby #1

Sept 23
SoapMama12 expecting baby #2

Sept 24

Sept 25

Sept 26
dahlia810 expecting baby #2

Sept 27
jenn252 expecting baby #3
babywantspickles expecting baby #1
Sicigia expecting baby #1

Sept 28
KNDR1902 expecting baby #1
Katryne expecting baby #4

Sept 29
CDeRo expecting baby #2

Sept 30
belacmsage expecting baby #4

Late Sept/Early Oct
FluffyFlamingo expecting baby #2

In Our Thoughts
Mommy2anangel
Jenn27
smilez4u0102
Lizafava

Last edited by sarahl918; 06-17-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 79 Old 01-13-2015, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hello everyone!!!!

So happy to be here. I was pregnant just a month ago and lost the baby and CANNOT believe I'm pregnant again. Both my husband and I suffer from infertility issues so last month's and this month's pregnancies have had us incredibly elated (and incredibly devastated when we lost the one). This is my third child; I have a 9 year old and a 15 month old who is still breastfeeding.

My guess date is September 22nd and we plan at birthing at the birth center we used with our last baby. I just found out that they just started offering nitrous oxide as form of pain relief, so that will be interesting. I'm definitely an advocate of women having more pain relief options available, rather than just narcotics and epidurals.

I live in MN in the city and I love knitting/crocheting, going out to see my husband's afrobeat band play, all things birth (I'm an aspiring CNM), laughing A LOT, reading, gardening and playing with my kiddos.

Anyway, super excited to "meet" all of you and hear all about your soon-to-bes.

And thanks Sarah for the Roll Call List!

"Well-behaved women seldom make history."

Last edited by Soleilmama333; 01-13-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Because that's what I do.
#3 of 79 Old 01-13-2015, 11:08 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome, @Soleilmama333 ! Congrats on your pregnancy & am so sorry to hear about your previous loss. I conceived my DD (also 15 mo, also still nursing!) the cycle after a mc too. That extra little fertility boost that happens after a loss, I suppose. So glad you are here!

Wife to DH, stay at home mama to DD1 (10.01.13) and DD2 (09.24.15)! Expecting #3 Sept 2018
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MTHFR Homo C677T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DD1 born 10.13, DD2 born 9.15

#4 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 07:27 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you Sarah for starting this. (Also a Sarah here )

Name: Sarah
Due Date: September 21st.
What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: fourth baby.
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: This is a complete surprise.
Family: Husband, 3 children- 8 yo DS, 6 yo DD, 3 yo DS
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): Hoping for a girl, (my DD is saying she will be very mad if she gets another brother) but we won't be finding out until baby is born either way.
Birth plans/preferences: This will hopefully be our third home birth.
Blog/website/etc: I own a woven wrap company. www.carislings.com

Glad to be here with you mamas!

Sarah. Wife to Pearry, mama to Pearry II and Isabella Rose, born Breech at home and Benjamin, our January 1st bebe intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpg

#5 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(1.) EDD Sept 3
(2.) What number child this is for you, and if it is a rainbow baby: rainbow baby. second pregnancy; i had a miscarriage in October, at 10 weeks.

Name: i just go by clarwyn online.
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: it took 12 months the first time, but after the miscarriage i had two cycles and then got pregnant as soon as we started trying again.
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): hubby Wolf, and two cats, Pat and Persia
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): we're hoping for a girl
Birth plans/preferences: planning a natural birth in a hospital. my doctor is experienced with natural birth, and i'm getting a doula...if i can find one i like, the one i was planning to get isn't available for my due date
Anything else you would like to share: i've been hanging out on another forum while waiting for this DDC to open, but i didnt like that environment as much as the people i've met on Mothering. so i'm glad the DDC is finally open

Me
31, married to Wolf
since 09/10. Emerald Angel Baby
left us 10/6/14. Rainbow Baby due Sept 3
and it's a GIRL!

#6 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Due Date: Mid September
Baby #4
Name: Juniper
We weren't TTC but we weren't not trying either so not a surprise.
Family: DH - 35, DD - 5, DS - 3, DS - 1.5
Gender: I have a girl name I am waiting to use but no real preference. We won't find out.
Birth Plans: Homebirth, maybe doula, maybe photography - my last birth was so quick, I didn't get my money's worth
#7 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Mommy2anangel - I am expecting #4 too.

We have one of your wraps in our babywearing group library. It is beautiful. I love your colorways.
#8 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Hello, I am glad I found this group! According to the online due date calculator I am due sept 9. This will be #5 , or possibly 5 and 6. My last pregnancy was twins. This was a surprise but we knew we wanted more kids. We are excited but I kind of am freaking out. My other kids are 6, 4, and the twins are 20 months. I homeschool the oldest 2 and I don't know how I will manage all these kids. Also I do the bookwork for my hubby's business, so I am a very busy lady. What is BFP?

Oh and this will be a hospital birth because my last birth was a c/section and midwives here aren't supposed to attend vbacs at home. I am really hoping for a vbac.
#9 of 79 Old 01-14-2015, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

@2babies2kidsmom welcome & congrats! I am already in awe of your skills. My sister in law has 6 of her own, including a set of twins, and homeschools them all. Whenever anyone asks her how she manages it, she replies "you just do." Not sure if that helps, but I think it's one of those things, the more you are dealt, the more unknown strength you discover within yourself. Hope that is the case, anyway! BFP means "big fat positive" - online lingo for a positive pregnancy test.
2babies2kidsmom likes this.

Wife to DH, stay at home mama to DD1 (10.01.13) and DD2 (09.24.15)! Expecting #3 Sept 2018

MTHFR Homo C677T

#10 of 79 Old 01-15-2015, 05:53 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thank you for the warm welcome Sarah! Another reason I am worried is I did not take good care of myself last year, so I am about 30 pounds heavier than I was when I got pregnant the last time, which was already on the high end of normal. I have been eating well since November and already lost 10 pounds but I want to keep eating this way. I guess I am worried my doctor will tell me I need to gain weight for the health of the baby. I have already found one study online that says it is okay for overnight women to maintain or lose weight during pregnancy as long as they are eating nutritious foods. I am eating very clean paleo and I feel great about it. I also worry I won't be able to stick with it because last time morning sickness made me crave wheat really bad. So far no morning sickness yet. Anyone else having morning sickness already? Have you all told anyone you are pregnant yet? We haven't. My in-laws are constantly reminding me how much work kids are and my father-in-law especially is going to freak.
#11 of 79 Old 01-15-2015, 01:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hi Everyone! Just found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my first baby . Guess Due Date is September 22nd. I am already driving myself crazy with worry lol. I am happily married and living in NJ. I am having symptoms of cravings, slight nausea(although that may be from the start of the vitamins) and slight cramping. I am looking forward to this forum, because I am an only child and I've never experienced the whole pregnancy cycle within my family so I am trying my best to educate myself with what to expect, so bear with me if I have lots of questions!!!
#12 of 79 Old 01-17-2015, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm age 38. Due date Sept 2nd, rainbow baby (miscarried at 6.5 weeks April 2014), and I have a 19-month old boy.

Mother to one baby boy born June 18th, 2013 and 2nd baby on the way, due Sept 2nd, 2015.
#13 of 79 Old 01-17-2015, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello! My name is Kim. I am 31 and married to a wonderful man for 4 years. We have 2 children ages 13 and 5 together as well as he has a an 8 year old whom I have always been involved with (long story). This is pregnancy number 4 for me as I was a traditional (my egg, fathers sperm) surrogate and had a baby July 2013. I am a practicing LPN and really just love being a mom to my kids. We weren't trying for a baby- had talked about maybe trying in a few months. But I guess there were other plans for us We are due Sept 24th according to the online calculator, but all 3 of my births have come 10days-2 weeks early so I'm going with mid September oh and I am totally freaking out...
#14 of 79 Old 01-18-2015, 05:27 AM

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I'm a 27 year old mama to my 15 month old daughter, living in MD. I like painting and doing random crafty things, reading, and playing with my daughter. My edd is Sept 26th, but if this one is anything liked first, she/he will arrive fashionably late a week after the due date lol. I have a feeling I'm having another girl, but only time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#15 of 79 Old 01-18-2015, 04:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Hello

My dw and I just found out we are expecting our first. EDD is 9/9/15. I tried for 2.5 years to get pregnant and we decided to switch to DW and she got pregnant on her first try.

Names: Darcy and Meghan
Ages: 36 and 29
Family: Just the two of us and 2 dogs and 3 cats
Baby's gender: We think it will be a boy because our donor makes boys..
Birth plans/preferences: We would love to have the baby at home.

After many years of waiting to be a member of a due date club on mothering I am very excited to be here.
jenn252 and colomomma like this.
#16 of 79 Old 01-18-2015, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter

@DarcySD what a cool story. Congrats to you two, I'm so glad you can finally be here!
DarcySD likes this.

MTHFR Homo C677T

#17 of 79 Old 01-19-2015, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Hey everyone! I'm Rachel, expecting baby #2 , a little unexpectedly!

I'm due sept 12th 2015, which is just 2 days before my dd #1 was due in 2008!

I'm really wanting a water birth this time. Last time I planned one, but got transferred to a hospital at the end because I developed pre-eclampsia. I wasn't too happy with the birthing experience even though it was all natural, considering I paid $400 for a birthing tub I was not allowed to use. They did give me the option to labor in it, but by the time it was set up, I was already pushing and knew that they would make me get back out for the delivery. So it was a huge waste! I was also stuck alone in the hospital afterward, since the father was deployed, and couldn't sleep due to the noise of traffic (you'd think hospital rooms would be more sound proof.) So yeah, really hoping for the birth I originally wanted this time around.

I've been looking into a local birthing center (cascade midwives) about possibly giving birth there. I live in an apartment complex, and considering how loud I was my last birth, i'm not certain my neighbors would enjoy me giving birth at home.

R
wife to R
, Mommy to A
9/17/08!, And new arrival S
8/15/15!
#18 of 79 Old 01-19-2015, 02:16 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Jill and I am 43 years old, expecting our 2nd, due September 2nd.. I was active on here when my daughter was born in 2006 and am glad to be back. I have already been to my first appt. and had my first ultrasound. We are very excited to be pregnant again.
#19 of 79 Old 01-20-2015, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I'm Linsey, Due around September 23rd with baby #3 .

Had a m/c in 2011 after an oops pregnancy. Didn't decide to TTc until last year - it took 8 months for a BFP so I am a little in denial and trying not to get too excited.

My other kids are older - 6 and 9, both wonderful boys. Hoping for a girl .... but I'm sure this baby will be a boy!

I am going to do a cell-free DNA tests b/c of my age, so we will find out what we are having around 11 weeks.

I am a midwife and had my other babes at home. Even though some time has passed, I expect I will have another straightforward birth, probably with my midwifery partner and apprentice. I have lots of risk factors for GDM, so that might change things a little. We will see.

In any case, excited to be here and excited to get to know you all

-L
#20 of 79 Old 01-22-2015, 06:08 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My name is Lauren and I am due mid September, but I haven't had my first appointment to have an "official due date."
This is my second pregnancy. I have fertility issues and this is my first BFP after 26 months of TTC. Clomid Baby! I am 5 weeks, 5 days past my LMP. I am really hoping for a girl this time.

I also have a three year old son. He is the coolest! I developed pre Eclampsia during my first pregnancy and had to be induced at 37 weeks, but did manage to have a vaginal birth. This time, I am going to do my best to avoid gaining 65 pounds and hopefully not develop PreE again. I am planning a birth center, non-medicated birth. I also did not develop much breast tissue during puberty and have been diagnosed with Insufficient Glandular Tissue. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, to breastfeed. I am seeking a donor for breastmilk and plan to use a Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) to engage in bonding and attempt to breastfeed.

I am 26, happily married, I live in Texas, and I have two cats (they love each other more than most cats do.)
#21 of 79 Old 01-23-2015, 10:57 AM

Hi everyone! So happy to be here with pregnancy #1 after only 2months TTC!! My EDD is Sept 2nd. I live in Maine with my husband of 4 years and our sweetest pooch Bailey! I'm looking forward to getting lots of great information from all of you second time (plus) mothers out there!
#22 of 79 Old 01-23-2015, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi! My EDD is Sept 1st, so I'm just barely in this club. My last baby was 10 days late, so I might be a solid Sept member of this baby goes along the same plan.
My daughter is 18 months and nursing. We've been TTC since she was about 12 months old but my period didn't return till November. Over two years period free!! And then in Dec I was pregnant! Financially this is not good timing as my husband just went back to school to change careers. But we wanted our kids closer in age, so we're praying for smooth waters.
My daughter was a homebirth transfer due to my own fatigue. Arrived at the hospital at 10 cm!! But I ended up hemmoraging after delivery so it was really good to be at the hospital. Excited for this baby but also scared about being pregnant woh a toddler. Last time I could take all the naps I wanted. So far, so good
#23 of 79 Old 01-24-2015, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Hello, my name is Sarah. My wife, Yvonne, is pregnant and is expecting her 1st, our 3rd, around September 13, 2015! We live in Lancaster, PA. We will be having a hospital birth due to other medical complications but are hoping for the most non-intervention, natural birth possible. We are hoping for a girl but won't disappointed with 3rd boy!

S & Y
and 3 DS... H (8) and K (4) and Mr Impatient S (33 weeker born in July 15)!

#24 of 79 Old 01-24-2015, 07:37 PM

Hi and welcome everyone!
@painefaria you're not too far from me! I'm in Westminster, md.

painefaria likes this.

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#25 of 79 Old 01-24-2015, 08:32 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Shiloh
EDD September 18.
That might change I was having really short periods before like 16/20 days. I thought I was hitting perimenopause...

Was on the minipill and sorta nursing 1+ a day to my 15 month old dd.
This is pregnancy #7 .
I have 5 kids and had a mmc.
I have 3 stepkids.
Only one of them lives with us.

I had really bad ppd after the last baby,
A continuation of the grief from the loss.
I probably still am depressed.
Or maybe it's parenting teenagers.
It's all crazy.

Even on my 7th pregnancy I don't feel like a veteran. I've had unassisted, natural, epidural, forcepts, one episiotomy, an induction. I'm probably being induced again for prothrombin2/lovenox. However I secretly pray for a csection where they just tie my tubes. Kidding.

Really I just threw out my back. I'm 40. I feel like an overused sow. I've spent too long washing diapers, pregnant and breastfeeding. Oh well why can't my fairy godmother be a cleaning lady?

I'm excited to find a name.
And I do love my kids.

8 might be enough?
Or maybe 9 will be?
EDD September 18, 2015
#26 of 79 Old 01-24-2015, 11:04 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome @Shiloh ! I think I remember you from Sept 2013 DDC? My DD is 15 mo old too. Your post made me laugh. You are a warrior! Curious what you are on lovenox for? I did the injections with my last pregnancy due to MTHFR but am going without this time. Welcome again!

MTHFR Homo C677T

#27 of 79 Old 01-25-2015, 11:37 AM

~*~*Sept 2015 Roll Call!*~*~

Hi @Shiloh ! I think I remember you too.. Possibly from the ttc boards back in 2012/13??

Last edited by dahlia810; 01-25-2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Edited because I can't keep years straight anymore
#28 of 79 Old 01-25-2015, 12:54 PM

Sept 28, baby #1
#29 of 79 Old 01-25-2015, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sarah and I thought that was you dahlia!
Hi! Lovenox for prothrobin2 gene mutation.
I was ddc October 2013 but loss boards 2012+
And I've been on here for almost ten years!
Wow. Must stop having babies.

8 might be enough?
Or maybe 9 will be?
EDD September 18, 2015
#30 of 79 Old 01-25-2015, 07:30 PM

PDX First timers

Due Date Sept 9/10th 2015
FIRST BABY for both of us.

Name: Sara & Justin (partner of 3 yrs)
How long it took you to get your BFP/if this is a surprise baby: 4 mos
Family (spouse, other children, pets, etc.): 16 year old Australian Heeler named Bailey
Baby's gender (hopes/guesses): no idea though we are old and chinese birth predictor both suggest girl - we don't care.
Birth plans/preferences: vaginal no drugs - prob will have at hospital due to insurance
Blog/website/etc:
Anything else you would like to share:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page