Scheduled! - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By FluffyFlamingo

#1 of 5 Old 08-19-2015, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Scheduled!

Barring Arissa deciding to come earlier, my c-section is now scheduled for Tuesday, September 29! Six weeks and counting now. The nesting instinct has finally hit but I'm *so* behind in getting stuff done. Here's hoping I can scrape together the energy to get everything done that my brain wants me to do!
Erica13 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 08-19-2015, 01:46 PM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
How fun to have a (maybe) date! Six weeks is still a lot of time - don't stress! You'll get it done!!

Wife to DH, stay at home mama to DD1 (10.01.13) and DD2 (09.24.15)! Expecting #3 Sept 2018
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MTHFR Homo C677T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DD1 born 10.13, DD2 born 9.15

#3 of 5 Old 08-20-2015, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Not stressing. I feel so much more relaxed this time around. The things I'm stressing about really have nothing to do with L&D, but more the aftermath because of my husband's wonky schedule and knowing that I'll be recovering from surgery.

#4 of 5 Old 08-20-2015, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
@FluffyFlamingo yay you have a definitive due date! Yeah I understand the worries about recovery. I'm STILL the only licensed driver in the house. Dh has been getting rides to and from work. I still am responsible for all driving relayed to any appointments or errands. Of course there have been plenty of appointments because my bp is high still and baby has showed signs of jaundice. She's just a tad yellow. I'm sure it will all work itself out for you. Only a little over a month and you'll be holding your sweet one too!
#5 of 5 Old 08-21-2015, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfunkyfantastic View Post
@FluffyFlamingo yay you have a definitive due date! Yeah I understand the worries about recovery. I'm STILL the only licensed driver in the house. Dh has been getting rides to and from work. I still am responsible for all driving relayed to any appointments or errands. Of course there have been plenty of appointments because my bp is high still and baby has showed signs of jaundice. She's just a tad yellow. I'm sure it will all work itself out for you. Only a little over a month and you'll be holding your sweet one too!
Hope you are able to get the BP under control and Shaelynn's jaundice clears soon! All in due time. Just over five weeks and counting! I'm curious if she'll come any earlier on her own accord. DD1 came a week early (water broke at home) but I had some other medical issues that aren't an issue this time around, so I'm not sure if those contributed or not. We shall see! I'm getting really excited. I haven't been able to focus that much on baby/pregnancy because of the whirlwind of stuff this year and summer, but it seems things are finally settling a bit.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page