#1 of 5 Old 02-20-2016, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Pre-labour and Early Labour Happenings

Hi Mothers-
How are these final days treating you?
I am at 39 weeks, close to 40.
Had a couple of crampy nights, and days; pain radiating into my thighs, and now lower back.
Today, my feet and ankles are quite swelled up, first time I haven't fit into my leather boots this pregnancy, so wearing croc style shoes.
Had a nice walk with some sun and cool air today.
High energy, high emotion. Grateful to be sleeping well at night and productive.
Reluctantly stopped working last week. Achy feeling in the breasts and shoulders.
Do tell how you are coming along and how you are feeling

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 02-21-2016, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Well today is another day of early labour- teary, cramps coming around the front. Feeling that nesting urge.
#3 of 5 Old 02-28-2016, 08:20 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I'm right there with you, mama. I've been going through similar for about the same length of time, and no baby yet. It's hard and I'm trying to not feel discouraged about it... but all this painful "practice labor" with no visible progress is frustrating.

Still, I'm taking my walks, drinking my RRL tea, eating my dates, sitting on my ball... all that stuff I'm supposed to do. February is almost over, I want my baby to show up!

Mama to Munchkin 
and Chickadee
, co-parent to 3 additional children... plus one on the way.

#4 of 5 Old 02-28-2016, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderdust View Post
I'm right there with you, mama. I've been going through similar for about the same length of time, and no baby yet. It's hard and I'm trying to not feel discouraged about it... but all this painful "practice labor" with no visible progress is frustrating.

Still, I'm taking my walks, drinking my RRL tea, eating my dates, sitting on my ball... all that stuff I'm supposed to do. February is almost over, I want my baby to show up!
I'm still here too Spiderdust!
40+5 and a touch restless.
I'm not sure what to do with myself anymore. A funny inbetween time.
Trying to enjoy these hands free days as they come!
#5 of 5 Old 02-29-2016, 12:32 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I'm definitely feeling impatient. As much as I hate the painful practice contractions, I *really* hate the days when nothing happens whatsoever -- like today!

Holding patterns don't sit well with me. I feel like every day that goes by, I'm a little less ready again. I have to get the carpets shampooed again because I think one of the dogs peed in the family room, but I don't want to have to go into labor with a wet carpet either. I can't make any plans at all!

C'mon, babies! Isn't it getting kinda crowded in there?

Mama to Munchkin 
and Chickadee
, co-parent to 3 additional children... plus one on the way.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page