implantation spotting? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
what does it look like? I had wierd CM-clear lik O cm but with a few streaks of blood-this lasted four days. not enough to really notice without wiping. Now it is gone. No AF yet-and all CM is gone. Took an early HPT and there is a faint-like cannot even get a photo faint line. I don't know if it was an evap line-because I took the test and it wasn't showing anything-I was on the phone with my BF for maybe 15 minutes and I came back and there was this faint faint line-just sitting there mocking me-knowing I have no vehicle today to buy another test.

mother, wife, sister, friend--step mom to one grown man and mommy to 3 boys-ages 19, 10 and 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:34 PM

may I ask what brand HPT you used?

good luck... could be a bunch of things really, even if you end up pregnant it could be something as simple as the cervix being irritated (very common cause of early pregnancy spotting... and even non-pregnant spotting)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

I am not TTC-so i am a bit outt of the loop on the names of current tests-it was a $2 test from dollar general-blue lines clear cap-pee on the stick kind.I threw the box away so my kids wouldn't see it and start asking questions

mother, wife, sister, friend--step mom to one grown man and mommy to 3 boys-ages 19, 10 and 4

#4 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

if it helps any the line is blue-not gray or just an outline-it is a faint blue line.

#5 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM

oh... blue lines kind of automatically makes it something I wouldnt trust... ive seen tons of ladies get a line on those tests when not pregnant, even during the time limit

If you can go out again, if you have a dollar tree, they sell tests for a dollar that are quite good.

If you want no doubt at all... get a First Response Early Result... they are considerably expensive (3 for 15 bucks where I live) BUT they are the least likely to give you a line when not pregnant and most likely to give you a line if you are just barely pregnant.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#6 of 7 Old 04-28-2010, 03:41 PM

https://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1206310 this thread goes over tons of womens testimonials about their second blue line when not pregnant. I highly suggest staying away from blue dye tests.

#7 of 7 Old 04-29-2010, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the heads up on the blue dye. I bought FRER yesterday-the price is worth the peace of mind for sure-first morning urine-negative test. I have 2 positive blue dye tests-why do they sell those things? I feel sure I got a reliable result with the FRER-I did a lot more research yesterday after you linked me to the other thread. Thank you for responding with that info. I haven't researched pg tests in years-back in the day when I was ttc with ds who is 10yrs old they din't have all these early tests-i used the fact plus test then because my dr. recommended it and you waited 14 days past O then.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page