My mind is telling me one thing and my body is telling my another. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 06-07-2013, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Ladies =) 

So i haven't been here in a couple of months because a few months ago i was lucky enough to get my BFP which actually turned out to be a true one I later tested with another brand and got another BFP anyway a few days later unfortunately i did bleed so Im back here to ask for some advice.

Ever since I bled I guess I have been in denial because I keep testing even though I know Im going to get a BFN It's hard to describe but since then my periods have not been the same they have been way shorter like 2 days and thats it. I'm peeing far too much and its like my body is telling me something is wrong or something is going on? 

I sound crazy lol

My mind is telling me im pregnant and my body is saying "No your not" I know I know im not but something is.. stopping me from getting on and accepting that i cannot be pregnant if im still bleeding. 

I know some women just KNOW they body so well sooooo what the hell is it thats making me think i might just be pregnant?? 

Activily trying to concieve babygirl.gif #1 eagerly awaiting pos.gif

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-07-2013, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It sounds like you just really want to be pregnant! If you're really in doubt, see your doctor. When I had an early miscarriage last year they had me come in for blood draws to make sure the HCG levels went down to zero.

NTNA March 2011 to June 2012

6 wk M/C June 2012

Actively TTC since October 2012

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page