Bleeding on cycle day 18 for 7 days, AF? or possible pregnancy?! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 11-14-2015, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bleeding on cycle day 18 for 7 days, AF? or possible pregnancy?!

My cycles are usually 25-26 days long. On cycle day 18 I started light spotting, slowly progressively more for 4 days. But not so much that I needed a pad, just (sorry for TMI!) on my panty liner. It ranged from dark to bright, to light blood, and back to really dark. 5th day it got a bit heavier for day, two light pads in one day. 6-7th days, light bleeding again, but used one light pad. Could this be an early period? I had another miscarriage 2 months ago. Could it be my hormones are just out of whack? I didn't get my usual backache I get during AF so I'm delusional enough to convince myself I may still be pregnant. I would be 12 days post ovulation today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-20-2015, 07:43 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Firstly you should wait another 2 or three months for your next try. Now I think this is your normal period, It comes earlier as your hormone balance is not up to the mark. However you should test with your first urine in early morning.
#3 of 3 Old 11-20-2015, 01:46 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
The new research out says that there is no reason to wait after a miscarriage if you feel up to continuing to TTC (in fact, you are better of conceiving within the first 6 months afterwards). I got pregnant the first cycle after one of my miscarriages and am hoping to do the same this month.

. I miscarried in October and I was early enough that my body just acted like it was a period and delayed my ovulation by a few days...so instead of starting on CD28, I started on CD31...BUT I had a miscarriage that I did not start until CD35 either and it was an earlier loss so everyone and every pregnancy is different.

Did you take a HPT yet? If you have residual blood pooling and got pregnant, that could be part of implantation and early pregnancy bleed. (I spotted for almost 7 weeks with my DD1 after miscarriage)
BUT- it could very well be your AF showing-sometimes our bodies go wonky for a few cycles after miscarriage and need to adjust. My friend had to see an herbalist to get back to normal about 3 months past her miscarriage.

Jesus.Husband.Kids.Natural.Homeschool.Birth.These things I love
Birth Boot Camp Instructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
cycle , hopeful , period , pregnant , symptoms

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page