1Likes
  • 1 Post By blueivy

#1 of 11 Old 10-16-2017, 12:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Trying to Conceive

Hello all,
Thank you for welcoming here. From what I have read, I believe this is one of the greatest fora where mothers who are TTC like me can find support. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I am a mother of one aged 12 years, and I have been TTC for some time. I came here because I wanted to get to share ideas with moms who have benefited from IVF or surrogacy. I am planning to undertake either of them depending on the doctor’s report. I have been undergoing tests, and preliminary results show that I have a scarred womb. So I want to find out if I can benefit from IVF or surrogacy. Kindly advise me on the best way forward. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 10-21-2017, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Diana17,

I have no IVF or surrogacy experience. I did do some research on surrogacy and have friends who have gone that route. Good luck to you whatever you decide!
#3 of 11 Old 11-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I think you could option for IVF. What the doctor said? It is possible to get pregnant with scarred womb. How old are you? Well, there is always an option for surrogacy. What is the reason to go through all this? I mean, you have a kid already, you know what I mean. I think it is unnecessary risk you are taking. In your case maybe the best way should be to go for surrogacy. You have to take the financial issue in consideration too. Some couples option for Europe, to be specific, Ukraine. I know some of couples who did the treatment over there.

#4 of 11 Old 01-18-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello, dear. I have a surrogacy experience. After 6 years ttc we were recommended to enter the program. I’m really sorry that I couldn’t conceive naturally. I always wanted to give birth on my own. And I was sure that I would do it easily. Anyway, our son was born by the surrogate and I’m glad that we agreed to do it. It was a difficult period of my life. I had to deal with the woman, who was carrying my baby. Well, I didn’t visit her too often. Our doctor was contacting us with all the latest news. So, we were sure that the baby was fine.
I’m really glad that medicine offers such services as IVF and surrogacy nowadays. Every woman should have a chance to become a mom. As for me, it is very important.
#5 of 11 Old 01-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Banned

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Age affects the chances of getting pregnant through IVF treatment. Women in their ages are likely to get positive results, while it is less in percentage for women in higher age group. Women with previous pregnancy history have higher chances to get positive results with IVF treatment.
#6 of 11 Old 02-27-2018, 12:04 PM

Hey there! I hope you're doing good. Well, the final decision would obviously be yours after you get the report. I would want to advise you to opt for surrogacy. You mentioned you have a child of 12 years. That means your age would be about 35 to 40? So, at this age going through the IVF treatment wouldn't be suitable for you. Good Luck!
#7 of 11 Old 07-25-2018, 02:43 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello,
You can adopt any of the process to have baby. As the age increases fertility decreases, so its better do IVF process as soon as possible.
#8 of 11 Old 07-26-2018, 01:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for asking and for posting this thread. I was also having the same question. I have learned so much from the comments.
#9 of 11 Old 07-26-2018, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana17 View Post
Hello all,
Thank you for welcoming here. From what I have read, I believe this is one of the greatest fora where mothers who are TTC like me can find support. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I am a mother of one aged 12 years, and I have been TTC for some time. I came here because I wanted to get to share ideas with moms who have benefited from IVF or surrogacy. I am planning to undertake either of them depending on the doctor’s report. I have been undergoing tests, and preliminary results show that I have a scarred womb. So I want to find out if I can benefit from IVF or surrogacy. Kindly advise me on the best way forward. Have a good day.
I hope you use the option that best works for you. I would rather you be able to IVF to repeat having the experience of being able to carry your baby on your own though.
#10 of 11 Old 11-20-2018, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana17 View Post
Hello all,
@Diana17 , of course, IVF is better because your child is growing inside you, in safe and love <3 but if it's impossible because of some diagnosis, surrogacy definitely may be a good decision. As I know it much expensive than regular IVF, even IVF for us was quite expensive so we made it in Eastern Europe, it was twice cheaper but same service, I think it's awesome! thank God, everything went fine and I came back home pregnant with my 2 wonderful girls
Wish you all the best! Bless you!!
#11 of 11 Old 11-27-2018, 12:42 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Pregnancy as a whole seems kinda risky for you. That's because of the condition of your uterus in my opinion. But obviously, a doctor can tell you what's right for you better than me. But if you want to know my two cents on this, I think its better if you go with surrogacy. It might be a safer option for you. Good luck. I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
Candiceeee likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page