I feel like I’m in crazy land! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 12-09-2018, 03:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel like I’m in crazy land!

Hello! I’m 34, TTC #1 with DH. Never been pregnant.

My cycle is always like clockwork, 25 days or 26 if I’m having an off month or started overnight or something. I swear I could be on a desert island and use my AF as my calendar.

This month, however, I had a few cramps 8 days post ovulation.
9 dpo I started spotting/bleeding.

It’s not a normal period: no cramps, not staining the toilet, not even worried about staining undies or sheets. (Normally I’m a cup and a pad and a rag girl and I still can’t guarantee I won’t stain everything. Hate endometriosis.) I’m just using TP to manage it, so it’s definitely more than spotting(to my mind) but also totally weird. It keeps acting like it’s dying out too and then not.

I’m also nauseous as hell, dizzy, and mood swinging like Tarzan- first I’m convinced I’m pregnant, then I’m convinced I’m not, then I’m angry, then I want more red licorice.. I have mood swings but this is not like me!

I was on Depo years ago and when I began it it gave me morning sickness and this incredible sense of smell. And, yeah, I’m smelling everything. Hello, windows, I smell you!

So I’ve continued this spotting/bleeding for four or five days or whatever, and my period was due today and I very patiently waited until 4:30 am this morning to pee on the stick. Negative. Yet somehow I’m still freaking convinced I’m preggers, it’s really unlikely(since we only had sex once while I was fertile) but my body is just screaming at me “I’M PREGNANT AND I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHERE MY MOUNTAIN OF RED LICORICE IS AT!”

I mean, ladies, I’m somehow tapping into some primal rage here that I wouldn’t normally associate with early pregnancy. Can I get some help, or hugs, or reassurance from other mamas?

If I keep having this not-a-period I’m going to retest in a week. Everything is weird and I feel weird and I just want red licorice, and a baby... although it would be nice if they didn’t make me feel this sick, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 12-09-2018, 04:39 AM - Thread Starter

Update: definitely not crazy, but I’m not sure we’re in Kansas anymore, Toto...

My breasts, especially my left one, started hurting and aching quite badly. I was massaging them to try and relieve them, and lo and behold I began lactating slightly!

I’ve never been pregnant, but I was on a psychiatric medication that caused lactation years and years ago, before I learned not to just let them throw me on any old thing. Now I have some glands producing white and some producing brown milk. Just small amounts but I think it’s pretty clear I’m not crazy, even if this is out there for a (presumably)(previously) not-pregnant body.

Thanks for letting me rant and freak out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#3 of 5 Old 01-13-2019, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello. Hope you are well. I understand what you're going through. Stop stressing yourself out here. I too think it is a good idea to wait another week. You can take a test then. I hope you're pregnant. Good luck.

#4 of 5 Old 01-30-2019, 06:16 AM

Please help!

I’m CD 29. AF is due today but nothing. Had a .57 degree temp drop today. BFN this morning. Can I still be pregnant? (Period like cramps over the last few days but no bleeding).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CF810E65-BD40-44D4-B0BD-6BBAC1FADFF0_1548857765801.png
Views:	12
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	51413  

#5 of 5 Old 03-01-2019, 01:41 PM

Nice graph, but not very well.

User Tag List