13DPO, BFN This Afternoon, No Sign of AF Coming? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 03-05-2019, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
13DPO, BFN This Afternoon, No Sign of AF Coming?

Hello all!

I’ve been TTC for about 8 months now. This past cycle I predicted I ovulated on Feb. 20th. These past few days I’ve barely been able to keep my eyes open at work and when I get home I’ve immediately went to sleep and taken extremely long naps. I’m also urinating quite frequently. Yesterday at 12DPO I took a FRER test around 5 pm and it came back as a BFN. Today AF is due and there is no sign of her coming at all!
Some other symptoms I’ve had are
-Morning sickness. Lots of dry heaving with no vomit.
-Constipation. Not going like I should.
-Gas
-Terrible lower back pain
-And my nipples (not areolas) are huge! I have them pierced and the bar can barely move anymore.
-Slight cramping (usually on my right or left side. Never both) I have PCOS so I’m unsure if the cramping is due to that.
-Unusual cm. Between my ovulation window and my predicted period I experienced thick white/yellow cm I’m not used to seeing. Based on research it looked a lot like Leukorrhea. I also had extremely watery cm and have been feeling “wet” down there. It felt like AF but no blood.

Today I am 13DPO (my predicted ovulation date). I use the Flo app and it hasn’t failed me yet so I trust it quite well! Any advice? Still hope for that BFP? My fiancé suggested waiting to test again on Friday but I am so impatient! Please help!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page