TTC at 38 - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 07-16-2019, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
TTC at 38

I am struggling with conceiving and part of me believes it be because I have PCOS.

While I haven't be officially diagnosed, I can't help but wonder if that's the case. I had my first child with no problem - he was an oops! baby. My second was planned and it took us a year and two rounds of clomid for me to get pregnant. I have tried for the last 3 years to get pregnant and nothing.

So here I am 38, about 50 pounds over my healthy weight and trying to get pregnant. I am terrified at this point to go to my doctor and ask for help to get pregnant again because (1) my age and (2) finding out that I really do have PCOS.

Ladies I can use your help because I'm just not sure what to do. Or maybe I know what to do but I'm too scared to do it.

Atlanta-based Blogger Mom of two Boys (10
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 4
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) and wife of one Techie, Hip Hop YouTuber
Trying to Conceive Baby #3

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page