Today is CD34 and no AF - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: I am hesitant to post this as I am probably worried/excited over nothing, but... it is cd 34 and my period is still not here. My cycles typically run 25-26 days, but I have had 2 cycles in the past two years that were 30 & 31 days, so I am sure it's nothing. We are NOT TTC though I would love to be TTC and we use the withdrawal method (which I will add has worked for a combine total of 13 years for us with no oopsies).

Okay, so my husband and I have been having many discussions lately about having another baby and he really is at a point that he does not think that he wants anymore kids. This has been a VERY hot topic recently to the point that he scheduled a vasectomy consultation appointment, but after talking more I was able to get him to cancel it and just wait for now.

So fast forward a couple of weeks and now my period is still not here. It's strange for my AF to be this late, but I also never really figured out when I O'd this month and I usually know when that happens as well. I have had a few days of cramping and keep thinking she's coming, but still hasn't.

I really DON'T think I am pregnant as my past pregancies have always resulted in breast pain very early and they are not sore at all. Of course, I usually have sore breasts before my period too and don't have them either. I guess I am kind of hoping that this post will spring my period on because I am tired of waiting for the inevitable. Don't get me wrong... I would LOVE to be pregnant and it would fit right in with my plan, but I don't think it would fit in hubbies plan right now and I don't want it to be a bad situation for us if you know what I mean.

All this waiting though has me thinking and it's driving me insane. What if all my praying has worked and God decided that this was the right time for us?? I could go and buy a test, but I know it will be a negative test which is why I am waiting.

So I guess I just wanted to tell someone my thoughts as I don't think my hubby would be too excited to hear what is going through my head right now. : BUT, like I said I am sure I am probably not as I have been pretty crampy, just wishing that the wicked AF would show up and quit playing with my head. :

The only time that I have ever been pregnant without sore boobs was the pregnancy that I miscarried so that has be worried if I were to turn up pregnant. Has anyone else started out without sore bb's and turned out to be pregnant? If my cycle was anovulatory could it delay it like this?

Thanks so much for listening!!! I do appreciate it!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 07:41 PM

I hope it turns out for the best, whatever the outcome.
Perhaps the stress of all the uh...discussions...caused the weird cycle?
#3 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

I am not sure what has caused this strange cycle. My CM is kind of wattery so maybe AF is coming. I just hate waiting if you know what I mean. I know that hubby and I would be fine if I were, it just would of happened at an odd time. I would be estactic, my hubby would have to adjust a bit.

I guess I just wish that it would come if it's coming... I am going to see what tomorrow brings since my CM is somewhat wattery right now - it sometimes does that before AF comes. Tomorrow should tell more.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that the best thing for us happens. :>)

#4 of 6 Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 AM

I would guess that the stress from hubby's V consult caused a delay in your O and AF is just catching up. Don't set store in my guess though, I'm new at this!
#5 of 6 Old 07-17-2007, 01:36 AM

opps
#6 of 6 Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

okay, this thread can now be deleted... I started this morning.

I guess I can rest easy that if we decide to have another baby we will both be in agreement.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page