X-Ray before O?? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 09-15-2007, 08:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I have read posts on here about having x-rays done while TTC but when I went to try and search for them for some reason nothing is coming up with the search helper. So sorry to "beat a dead horse" on this subject but maybe someone can refresh my memory on it and if it affects you before you O. Thanks!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-16-2007, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

Anyone??? No one knows???????

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#3 of 3 Old 09-17-2007, 09:23 PM

I would have no problem with it as long as you are not in the 2ww. That would be beyond my comfort zone no knowing if i was pregnant or not and then being exposed to radiation. Many times when you get x-rays then can shield the parts that don't need to be imaged like ovaries and i would be ok with getting an x-ray during the 2ww as long as my ovaries were shielded.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page