• 1 Post By MrsSurplus
  • 2 Post By Beth41316
  • 1 Post By Laura575

#1 of 27 Old 08-04-2015, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Anyone else?

I found out last week that I am due April 4th. Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 27 Old 08-04-2015, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Me! Very cautiously though. I've been pregnant 4 times in the last 8 months so I'm hoping beyond all hopes this one sticks!

My guess date would be April 16th, so I'm still pretty early (10dpo). I'm getting HCG levels drawn this time so I can at least know what's going on.

Excited to (hopefully) get to know all the April mamas more!

"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
#3 of 27 Old 08-04-2015, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good luck! I had hcg/progesterone checked on Friday and Monday. Hcg is great but progesterone is lowis likely due to breastfeeding. I have 5 kids. My first died a week after birth, 15 yo dd, 11 yo dd, and a ds who turns 1 on friday.

#4 of 27 Old 08-05-2015, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Cesca View Post
I found out last week that I am due April 4th. Anyone else?
I got my BFP on Saturday and I'm due April 4th too. This will be my second if all goes smoothly. The day before we conceived we talked about maybe wanting a second and then the week my period was due my boobs started to hurt and I was queasy...I guess my body was ready. :

Baby 2 is due 4/4/16...a girl...
Jonah - born 7/21/11!  100% natural hospital birth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#5 of 27 Old 08-06-2015, 02:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Me me me!! Due sometime in the middle of April (I'm not so good with specific due dates haha.) Baby #4 , and a surprise at that, I'm kind of freaking out! We have a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 1 year old. Younger two are still nursing, so I'm wondering if I'll be tri-andeming hehe.

Congratulations all my other April mamas!
5Boysplus likes this.
#6 of 27 Old 08-06-2015, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I found out last tuesday (the 27th at 9 dpo) that I was pregnant. I'm due the 10th. I was super surprised as I have a 10 month old right now and am still bf a lot. This will be #5 for us. Hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months for all!
5Boysplus likes this.

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12, ds 9/14, and #5 due April 2016!
#7 of 27 Old 08-07-2015, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Me! Found out 4 days ago I have a 2 year old daughter who is the light of my life. She's still cloth diapered and breastfed. We'll see if any potty learning or weaning occurs. Not pushing it though. I have been married 7 years and live in Upper Michigan!
#8 of 27 Old 08-08-2015, 02:11 PM

Hi! I just got a bfp earlier today. This will be baby #3 , hopefully. My other two are boys, ages 5 and 2. My LMP gives a due date of 5 April, but I think its more like 17 April (quite the difference, ha ha), but April either way! It really hasn't sunk in yet...
#9 of 27 Old 08-09-2015, 11:38 AM

Tickled to be joining this thread - as an older mama who figured this phase of life had closed. Congrats to all the mamas!
5Boysplus likes this.

Mrs. S - Crunchy child of The King, Wife to my best friend, and Mama to my many blessings.

#10 of 27 Old 08-09-2015, 07:20 PM

I'm super excited... cant wait until the first ultrasound (around 9 weeks for me)! Hoping and praying everything is okay.
#11 of 27 Old 08-11-2015, 06:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Hi everyone!

Congratulations! I just found out last Tuesday that I was expecting April 13, 2016! I am a homeschooling Mama of 4 ages 4-15. I too am a bit older (43 next month). We have always felt like "someone" was missing, so when I had two miscarriages last year (one single very early and twins at 11wks gestation) I was surprised. I was even more surprised to find out I was expecting again!!! I'm nervous about another miscarriage, but hope and pray that this one goes full term...The first trimester is a bit nerve wracking isn't it? Anyway, so glad I found you all...Let's pray for one another!

God bless you and your babies!
5Boysplus and berrypavlova like this.
#12 of 27 Old 08-11-2015, 07:06 AM

Me! I've been waiting for someone to start the April Due Date forum I'm due March 29th but expect this baby no sooner than April Fool's Day. ������ as all of our babies take 41 weeks to incubate. And this baby is a bit of an April Fools Surprise too we wanted another one, I just wasn't planning for this year. But that's ok, I'm not getting any younger. I'll be 37 just after baby gets here. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! Mothering Forums are the best! I tried Babycenter last pregnancy but I felt like an alien.

Last edited by 5Boysplus; 08-11-2015 at 07:07 AM. Reason: grammatical
#13 of 27 Old 08-11-2015, 10:07 AM

5 weeks today! I have pregnancy-induced body odor... it's so bad. I had it with my DD as well. It's really interesting how our bodies change and adjust. Anyone have helpful hints for this? Besides deodorant of course, using that. lol.
#14 of 27 Old 08-11-2015, 08:31 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi everyone! We just found out on Saturday that we are expecting another little one around April 15th and it was a big suprise for us. We have a little guy who is 13 months, still nursing, and I haven't had any periods since I got pregnant with him. We wanted another one soon and weren't really doing anything to *not* get pregnant but really weren't expecting it to happen so fast! But we're very happy in any case, just a little shocked as I'm in the last semester of a masters program and we are planning on moving overseas when I finish in December. Life is crazy huh? Very happy to get to know all of yall and congrats to everyone!
#15 of 27 Old 08-12-2015, 01:38 AM

Congratulations....
#16 of 27 Old 08-17-2015, 01:40 AM

Congratulations everybody. I am an Alaskan momma of 3 little girls (8, 3, and nearly 2) currently due with #4 around April 7th. I'm a birth doula, passionate about art, & love of nature.
#17 of 27 Old 08-17-2015, 08:46 AM

Hi everyone, and congratulations to you all! I am a mommy to one little boy (will be 5 in October) with #2 due April 2. DH and I had talked about having a second for awhile but finally decided to start trying this year. I will be almost 37 when this little one is born. I think we're both still a little shocked but very excited.
#18 of 27 Old 08-21-2015, 06:20 AM

Hey mamas! We got our BFP about a week ago and I think I'm due around the 18th, maybe? This will be my second; our son Finn is 17 months old. I'm not someone who gets pregnant easily so this is kinda a shock, as it happened very easily! It doesn't feel real at all yet. Hoping for happy and healthy pregnancies for us all!
#19 of 27 Old 08-25-2015, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLily2010 View Post
Hi everyone, and congratulations to you all! I am a mommy to one little boy (will be 5 in October) with #2 due April 2. DH and I had talked about having a second for awhile but finally decided to start trying this year. I will be almost 37 when this little one is born. I think we're both still a little shocked but very excited.
We have a similar age gap between kids - mine will be 5 in July. I feel like very few people wait 4+ years for #2 . We are both shocked and excited too.
PeaceLily2010 likes this.
#20 of 27 Old 09-01-2015, 08:34 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth41316 View Post
Hi everyone!

Congratulations! I just found out last Tuesday that I was expecting April 13, 2016! I am a homeschooling Mama of 4 ages 4-15. I too am a bit older (43 next month). We have always felt like "someone" was missing, so when I had two miscarriages last year (one single very early and twins at 11wks gestation) I was surprised. I was even more surprised to find out I was expecting again!!! I'm nervous about another miscarriage, but hope and pray that this one goes full term...The first trimester is a bit nerve wracking isn't it? Anyway, so glad I found you all...Let's pray for one another!

God bless you and your babies!
Fun, we get to be due date buddies! Due the 13th here too, with #5 , and I'm in MN! So fun!

Jesus lover, World's luckiest wife for the last 7 years, and Blessed beyond measure to be mom to three energetic little guys & our little darling.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 DS 6, DS 4, DS3 & DD1  
#21 of 27 Old 09-21-2015, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi there, I'll be due mid April.I tend to carry a couple weeks late, but this baby has a different father than my others, so we'll see. I have 6 older children from my first marriage, ages 15-4, and this is my 11 pregnancy. My last one was a very traumatic miscarriage from subchoriatic hematoma and I hemmorhaged really badly. I have some PTSD from that, but feel like so much has changed since then, this is a fresh start. I'm excited to be here, in a place of support.
#22 of 27 Old 09-21-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindRedSpirit View Post
Hi there, I'll be due mid April.I tend to carry a couple weeks late, but this baby has a different father than my others, so we'll see. I have 6 older children from my first marriage, ages 15-4, and this is my 11 pregnancy. My last one was a very traumatic miscarriage from subchoriatic hematoma and I hemmorhaged really badly. I have some PTSD from that, but feel like so much has changed since then, this is a fresh start. I'm excited to be here, in a place of support.
Congratulations on your pregnacy!! I'm so sorry for your traumatic past lost...Miscarriage is SO hard. Praying all goes well for you.
#23 of 27 Old 09-21-2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypavlova View Post
Fun, we get to be due date buddies! Due the 13th here too, with #5 , and I'm in MN! So fun!
Just saw your reply!...So happy to be on this journey with you too Congratulations! This is such a "cozy" time to be pregnant in MN! Will pray all goes well with your pregnancy, and please pray for me too!
#24 of 27 Old 10-01-2015, 11:14 AM

I should be due April 27th, excited but I don't really think it has clicked yet. I have an almost 2 year old boy who is my little handful. Has anyone else not had an ultrasound? I assumed I would have one when I went in at 9 weeks just to make sure everything was okay. But nothing, I am a little paranoid about it now and keep having twin dreams and nightmares about miscarriages. Should I just suck it and wait for my next appt at 12.5 weeks?
#25 of 27 Old 10-01-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernisa View Post
I should be due April 27th, excited but I don't really think it has clicked yet. I have an almost 2 year old boy who is my little handful. Has anyone else not had an ultrasound? I assumed I would have one when I went in at 9 weeks just to make sure everything was okay. But nothing, I am a little paranoid about it now and keep having twin dreams and nightmares about miscarriages. Should I just suck it and wait for my next appt at 12.5 weeks?
I actually didn't expect an ultrasound at my first visit and my husband thought we should decline - but the twins thing scared me so I figured it was worth knowing.
#26 of 27 Old 10-01-2015, 08:26 PM

It was technically my second visit. With my son they did one at 10 weeks and then did the specialty one at 13, but we were also on base with tricare and this time around we are civilian. I already know I will have to change doctors and hospitals to be able to have a vbac, makes me wonder if I should do it sooner rather than later. Only thing would be a 45 minute drive for appts. Just so paranoid this time around, everything is so different.
#27 of 27 Old 10-01-2015, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernisa View Post
Waiting for an ultrasound is tough, and I too was having miscarriage dreams which was causing me so much stress. Today at my 12 wk I just expected not to hear the heartbeat (that's what happened last year with my twins). But everything was fine, baby was moving around, and the heartbeat was strong. Baby also measured a bit ahead (12wks 6 days). So, I worried a LOT for nothing. Will be having another ultrasound next week for measurements, as this one was just to make sure baby was okay. If you are starting to show, and if you've felt okay (no pain or bleeding), baby is probably okay. Since I had my first ultrasound at 8wks, I felt obligated to wait until my 12 wk for another...In your case though, if it would make you feel better, I'd go ahead and schedule an appointment...However, you will still probably worry between the first ultrasound and the next...That's just what us mommies tend to do!!! Prayers that everything is well, and that you'll know in your heart what to do...Peace in the meantime!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page