Check In Week of 9/28 - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By PeaceLily2010

#1 of 6 Old 09-29-2015, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Check In Week of 9/28

Thought I'd post a thread since it's kind of quiet in here.

1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet?

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester?

3) Need to vent about anything?

4) Any movement yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 09-29-2015, 12:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet? I'm starting to feel a lot better! I don't feel sick all day anymore, and my energy is returning. I'm 13 weeks now

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester? My hubby and son have been wonderful! Little man tells me every day how excited he is for the baby to get here Hubby was overseas for much of my first pregnancy, so he is really happy to be able to be here with me for this one.

3) Need to vent about anything? We have been putting off announcing except to close family and friends due to difficulties with my MIL. I won't go into specifics, but I'm just hoping that we are able to turn a new leaf with her, especially for the sake of our son and soon-to-be daughter.

4) Any movement yet? Hmmm not that I know of!

Thanks for the check-in post! Hope you are doing well!
profe likes this.
#3 of 6 Old 09-29-2015, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet? I still feel like crap but I suppose it is a little better. I'm having less of the gagging at everything which is making it a little easier to not vomit. But still nausea. My fatigue is not letting up. Normally I have major issues with insomnia but now I am going to bed early, sleeping in late, and still wiped out all the time.

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester? Mine are all at their limit. It's been very hard on dh to run the show and the kids are tired of not eating the best food. My 7 yo keeps asking when I'll be normal again.

3) Need to vent about anything? Everything smells so bad.

4) Any movement yet? I'm feeling wiggles once or twice a day which is surprising me at 11 weeks tomorrow. I didn't feel dd till 16 and ds might have been 12-13. But I am petite and thin so idk maybe that helps.

#4 of 6 Old 09-30-2015, 05:58 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet?

Slightly better, but still so tired. I still get very bad bouts of nausea but it's not all day long anymore. I still can't eat many vegetables.

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester?

They're all ok. I think because I still push myself to do everything. I think I'm feeling burnt out and frustrated. My dh is really enjoying all the processed carbs and crap food we're eating :-/

I. Need. My. Damn. House. to sell! It's been on the market since march and we've had SO many showings, and I can't stand it anymore. I think I'm actually going to cancel this afternoons showing since I'm just so tired and feeling unwell today. I don't know what we're going to do since our house is tiny and I don't know where a 5th baby is going to fit. Not to mention, at no point in the near future will it get any easier to show our house and pack and move. vent over.

4) Any movement yet?

I swore I was feeling some movement last week (at 11 weeks). I was googling if it was possible that early. My earliest was 14 weeks. And for the last 2 babies I've had an anterior placenta which hasn't allowed me to feel movement until after 20 weeks. I really hope that it's not anterior this time.

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12, ds 9/14, and #5 due April 2016!
#5 of 6 Old 09-30-2015, 06:20 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet? Yes...feeling better. My daughter and I had a stomach virus this past weekend so it felt like my nauseous woes went out with a bang. Each day I'm feeling better and more energized.

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester? We did pretty good. I'm the breadwinner in the family and my husband is a full time student so we had to do major teamwork. Since we were sick this weekend and he had a big test i could tell he was at the end of his rope but what can you do.

3) Need to vent about anything? I'm so over this burping thing, that hasn't gone away yet

4) Any movement yet? Nope, not yet

Mama Mandy- wife of DH, mother of dd 2 1/2, baby #2 due in April
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#6 of 6 Old 10-04-2015, 05:37 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
]1) How are you feeling? Any improvement in nausea or fatigue yet?
I feel better. The nausea is gone. I still get tired late afternoon but that is normal. I still have a yucky taste in my mouth a lot.

2) How are your children and/or significant others coping with the 1st trimester? My son is so cute. He keeps asking if my belly is bigger and kisses it. My husband is pretty helpful but probably not any different than usual. He's been awesome with bedtime when I am basically useless. He only works part time so he does more of the childcare and housework than me anyway.

I'm missing a blue maternity dress. I thought I let my neighbor borrow it. :-/
I'm not ready for cold dark mornings - and I'm being lazy today.
I wish I could eat chocolate again. I made a dessert yesterday hoping I could handle a few chocolate chips but bittersweet chocolate tastes like unsweetened....YUCK!

4) Any movement yet? I think so...only a few times when I'm laying on my belly.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page