3Likes
  • 1 Post By profe
  • 2 Post By oneearthmama

#1 of 10 Old 10-31-2015, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Anyone feeling movement yet???

I'm currently 16.5 wks, and have felt little flutters here and there, but nothing too much yet. My ultrasounds show an extremely active baby, and it's so amazing to me that we can't feel those movements earlier! -Too funny, right as I'm writing this, I felt obvious kicks...Love to feel that little one inside me!!! Anyone else feel movements yet? If so, when did you first feel them??? ...Hope you all feel those little "pumpkins" soon!!!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 10-31-2015, 06:39 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
no I don't think I've felt a thing. I'm 16 + 6. I think I have another stupid anterior placenta- again! This would be my 3rd pregnancy in a row with an anterior placenta. I would really love to know why it is that I get that. I'm not anticipating feeling much until after 20 weeks, more like 22.

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12, ds 9/14, and #5 due April 2016!
#3 of 10 Old 10-31-2015, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I've been feeling little thumps and flutters off and on for about a week now. I'm 14w4d.

Lisa, Navy wife, mom to three boys born 6/06, 3/09, and 4/16 and four in Heaven, 6/05, 5/08, 3/13, 4/15

#4 of 10 Old 11-01-2015, 10:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Yeah, I've been feeling slippery nudges for a couple weeks now, like a big trout in a bread bag. Mostly, I think, because I haven't moved into maternity clothes yet, and my waistlines are way too snug.

:::
#5 of 10 Old 11-02-2015, 01:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Ladies,
I'm new to the group, in stealth mode and was waiting on user name change . I'm 14 weeks 4 days and started feeling flutters the last couple of days.

Me + DH =
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
x 2 + DD 10 + DS 7 + DD 5 + 3 x
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

with #4 due 4/28

#6 of 10 Old 11-06-2015, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I feel movement all the time now. I'm 18.5 weeks. It is still little flutters but there was one time this week that someone else would have felt it if their hand was in the right spot.
#7 of 10 Old 11-10-2015, 02:34 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 17 +5 and I have felt just a few slight flutters for the last week or so.
#8 of 10 Old 11-13-2015, 08:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm 18+3 and around 16-17 weeks I was feeling very light movements, but since it was my first I was unsure. Now that I'm at 18, I can DEFINITELY feel him/her kicking and 'slithering' around in there. I've begun to notice patterns too, like at certain times of the day when baby is more active. Until last night actually. I have felt baby in the evenings around dinner, and then a lot of movement when I lay on my back when I first get into bed. BUT last night I didn't feel anything, not even when I went into bed. I was kinda sorta freaking out, thinking the worst had happened. I am sure I was driving my husband crazy with all my stressing. Now I'm sitting on my ball at my work desk and as I type I can feel him/her moving around in there. PHEW, I was about to show up at the doc's office looking like a paranoid mommy at my lunch hour if I didn't feel anything. Oh, the joys....
#9 of 10 Old 11-13-2015, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I'm 17 weeks with my third. I've been feeling movement for weeks, but it's been very sporadic. Seems like just as I go into panic mode then I'll feel a little something. I'll be happy to be a few more weeks along when things are more pronounced and more regular. It's hard in the beginning when you just luck out if you are in the right position but otherwise can totally miss it. My first was a super mover and I had a posterior placenta. My second had an anterior placenta and he would only move for me, if anyone else put their hand on me he would stop (he continues to be just as sneaky). I'm hoping for another one that moves a lot. My first, once we were further along, used to keep her little feet parked up in my ribs so much that I had already memorized the curve of her little foot.
FallonZ likes this.
#10 of 10 Old 11-17-2015, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I felt little flutters here and there, but last Friday at 16+ 6, I very definitely felt a shift around and then a jab. It was and continues to be so nice to know there's actually a little person in there. This is my third, but sometimes I'm so busy with life and the other two, I don't feel pregnant unless I'm sick though I definitely look the part.
azohri and FallonZ like this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page