I just want to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!! - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By KindRedSpirit

#1 of 2 Old 11-30-2015, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I just want to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!!

Ugh, this is really squelching my bliss, to have to be tastefully quiet about the delicate situation and timing of so many good things in my life! I want to express my newfound joy, and the legal timing is in the way! I've been separated for over a year, but not being loud and obnoxious about it, and the divorce is dragging on relentlessly, and I'm being quiet about that socially as well, family is in the loop, but not everyone. I'm trying to protect my kids and their social circles as I have 2 teenagers and a tween who are very socially involved in a church that will not understand my decisions... I was miserable and doing my very best to make gratitude within my situation for years, and now I am truly happy in my life, and it's "improper" of me to express it.... I'm about done with the social expectation. I want to express my having survived and found happiness I'd convinced myself was not an option for so long...Soon enough, certainly. But I am beginning to bubble over with happiness that is impossible to not notice, and quite a girth to go with it...and I just want to be out with it and share this pregnancy with my sisters, and be honest with my children.
BluePhoenixMama likes this.

:::
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-06-2015, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindRedSpirit View Post
Ugh, this is really squelching my bliss, to have to be tastefully quiet about the delicate situation and timing of so many good things in my life! I want to express my newfound joy, and the legal timing is in the way! I've been separated for over a year, but not being loud and obnoxious about it, and the divorce is dragging on relentlessly, and I'm being quiet about that socially as well, family is in the loop, but not everyone. I'm trying to protect my kids and their social circles as I have 2 teenagers and a tween who are very socially involved in a church that will not understand my decisions... I was miserable and doing my very best to make gratitude within my situation for years, and now I am truly happy in my life, and it's "improper" of me to express it.... I'm about done with the social expectation. I want to express my having survived and found happiness I'd convinced myself was not an option for so long...Soon enough, certainly. But I am beginning to bubble over with happiness that is impossible to not notice, and quite a girth to go with it...and I just want to be out with it and share this pregnancy with my sisters, and be honest with my children.
Are you safe? I'm asking because sometimes that is a factor. Sorry that you are having to hide your joy and that you expect to be criticized. I had to hide my status for a long time, but can't anymore, I'm too obviously pregnant. I spent the time up to this point building up a strong support base. I told my other children first, and let them tell the news. It worked best for me that way. Is the baby you carry under your heart your new love's?

Wishing you strength and loving people to carry you through.

Me + DH =
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
x 2 + DD 10 + DS 7 + DD 5 + 3 x
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

with #4 due 4/28

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page