Intros - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
 8Likes

#31 of 36 Old 01-27-2016, 02:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Well my due date has moved to August 1. Figure i'll still hang around here though since I went early with my first and really hope I do this time around!
imsubrosa likes this.

Me 24 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 DH 28. First 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 6 May. Aiden Paul born 8 Jan 15
Second
21 Nov, EDD (It's a girl!) Aug 1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 36 Old 01-27-2016, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello ladies!

A friend of mine recommended I check out the forums here, since I want fond of the drama occurring on the Baby center forums.

My due date is July 19th and this will be the first baby for my husband and I. We were married in October and made a honeymoon baby!! We are both excited to become parents! I'm also looking forward to learning what I can from all of you!
imsubrosa likes this.
#33 of 36 Old 02-16-2016, 03:33 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Had my ultrasound now and the baby is due July 18 and doing fine. Since it was dated at July 10 before they want to make a an extra scan next Tuesday just to make sure but the midwife doing the scan said she so no reason to worry at all from what she could see on the scan and that is probably due to me not being 100% sure of my last date for my period or that they made a slight mistake in one of the measurements. I am usually the worrying kind but I don't feel worried at all. It is a boy too!
imsubrosa likes this.

#34 of 36 Old 03-24-2016, 08:20 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey Ladies!! My official EDD is June 30, 2016. DS1 didn't come until 42+ weeks. So, I am anticipating a mid-July Baby

I am planning a family birth this time. It's been fun and relaxing. Low stress. My last pregnancy was heavily managed due to a birth defect and I was really searching for some peace this time! I just need to calm my husbands nerves!

Happy to be here!
imsubrosa likes this.

DD1 9 years, DS1 5 years, DS2  
7/18/13, Surprise Due 7/2016
#35 of 36 Old 03-25-2016, 06:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKidKissTrees View Post
Hey Ladies!! My official EDD is June 30, 2016. DS1 didn't come until 42+ weeks. So, I am anticipating a mid-July Baby

I am planning a family birth this time. It's been fun and relaxing. Low stress. My last pregnancy was heavily managed due to a birth defect and I was really searching for some peace this time! I just need to calm my husbands nerves!

Happy to be here!
Welcome MyKidKissTrees!

I know what you mean about calming a husband. We are having an HBA3C over here (home birth after 3 cesareans) and while he is very supportive, he's not very calm, lol.
#36 of 36 Old 04-10-2016, 04:31 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsubrosa View Post
Welcome MyKidKissTrees!

I know what you mean about calming a husband. We are having an HBA3C over here (home birth after 3 cesareans) and while he is very supportive, he's not very calm, lol.
YAY!! HBA3C!!! I have a friend planning her HBA4C right now She's due any day now! My 2nd was an HBAC. My husband wasn't calm for that either. But I just powered through. It wasn't the peaceful birth I think I needed though. So, I'm doing things different this time.

After much discussion I decided my husbands anxiety might be worse for my birth than having others there and I asked a friend that is a MW if she would solo come and she agreed. Still doing all my own prenatals and may end up with a family birth depending on how things are going, but he's happy to know she's there if we (he) needs her. Haha! I can already see a huge change in his excitement level.
imsubrosa likes this.

DD1 9 years, DS1 5 years, DS2  
7/18/13, Surprise Due 7/2016

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page