What are you eating? - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By motherofdragons866
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 6 Old 12-18-2015, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter
 
tolovemercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 1,478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What are you eating?

My diet is out the window. Everything sounds awful 80% of the time, and the other 20% I'm ravenous for salty, greasy junk.
tolovemercy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 6 Old 01-05-2016, 06:23 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Big City, USA
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
This was me up until the holidays....I *think* (I hope!!!) that my nausea and food aversions are finally starting to pass. This week I am eating a lot of vegetarian burritos and potato latkes with homemade applesauce. I am still finding that I go through many days of only craving a few foods, and this week it was the burritos and latkes. Could be worse, I guess?

I have been able to juice vegetables along with apples, so I am counting that as my vegetable intake. (Lettuce in the burritos, too.) My fav is a mix of beets, carrots, kale, ginger, apples, lime and cucumber.

I am a vegetarian and still nursing, and my 12 week blood work came back that I am vitamin D deficient. Just ordered supplements...Chicago winters can be brutal but I thought I was still spending enough time outdoors.
Neaera is offline  
#3 of 6 Old 01-07-2016, 11:09 AM
 
imsubrosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My husband finally put his foot down now that the holidays are over. He told me no more chocolate! I really want to eat well but I'm already craving it! lol
imsubrosa is offline  
 
#4 of 6 Old 01-09-2016, 10:32 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Almost more normal now but I still struggle with veggies.
orchid24 is offline  
#5 of 6 Old 01-11-2016, 11:48 AM
 
imsubrosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid24 View Post
Almost more normal now but I still struggle with veggies.
I had the most trouble last pregnancy eating cooked cauliflower and broccoli. Especially if it was cook from fresh... for some reason it smelled like dirt to me. I noticed that it made me gag a little bit last time I ate it so I hope its not starting up again this time.

On the other hand, I think I'm craving this quinoa salad that I make, but I can't seem to find any fresh mint at the store.... (imagine that, no fresh mint in January, lol)
imsubrosa is offline  
#6 of 6 Old 06-13-2016, 12:34 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been making a lot of smoothies, trying to get as much raw nutrition as I can. For some reason, really craving popsicles and just ANYTHING frozen.
imsubrosa likes this.
motherofdragons866 is offline  
Reply


User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Online Users: 4,404

4 members and 4,400 guests
fljen , invastol62 , K703 , lauritagoddess
Most users ever online was 21,860, 06-22-2018 at 09:45 PM.