Hello and Symptoms - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 01-16-2016, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello and Symptoms

Wanted to say hello to fellow mamas and introduce myself.

This is baby #4-very unexpected, but we're happy. Our others are 11, 9, and 5. We were SO done and ready to be moving in to the big kid years. But here we are.

I'm confused about my due date as my LMP and conception date don't align-but I'm due early to mid-September.

We live abroad and this will be my first baby in this country so I'm a little unsure about what to expect. Going in for my first appointment on Tuesday.

I'm wondering what symptoms you guys are having? I'm starting to have some food aversions-I'm not interested in coffee anymore and love oranges more than is rationally possible. What about you guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-17-2016, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Welcome! Where do you live? I'm expecting #3 and living in Germany. This will be my first pregnancy and birth overseas too. The system is good here, maybe better than the US, but it's unfamiliar and I'm still trying to figure it out. I have to do everything in German, too, and I can usually get by but I'm not fluent and trying to communicate can be stressful.
I'm not having major symptoms yet, just some minor nausea and discomfort when nursing my toddler being the most noticeable.
#3 of 6 Old 01-17-2016, 03:46 PM

I have family in Germany also!
I have been having bad nausea so far and sore boobs, but that's about it.

#4 of 6 Old 01-20-2016, 01:19 AM - Thread Starter

We are in the Middle East. I had my third child at home in Brazil in 2010, but having a baby at home is illegal here and it would be difficult to find an attendant willing to risk persecution, so we'll be at a hospital this time.
#5 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I'm 8 weeks and so fatigued, awful nausea I'm already on otc meds for, oh and I have a huge ovarian cyst that is causing a lot of pain.
#6 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 06:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Edeleweiss, I am sorry about the severe nausea and ovarian cyst! That sounds really challenging.

Right now, I'm feeling "puffy." Nauseous in the mornings, but I haven't vomited yet. I'm really hopeful that this pregnancy doesn't bring another round of hyperemesis gravidarum like pregnancy #1 - by six weeks last time, I had already been hospitalized! Very hungry, very, very tired.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page