Surrogacy updates - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikijane

#1 of 10 Old 01-31-2019, 05:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Surrogacy updates

Hi everyone! I just thought about posting a few updates.
We got the test results. My hubby is all fine, thank God. Mine were a bit worse than I expected. Nonetheless I still can go for own eggs surrogacy. That’s such a blessing. Shows that even being 38 or so you still have hope and should not give up ever. We’ll have to wait for the surrogate. They have started looking for a carrier for us. After that we’ll be starting the whole stimulation process. Hopefully, that’ll be fine.
I am incredibly happy to receive the results! We did not want to undergo the tests here, at home. As our clinic offered us undergoing those there. To which we agreed as the main goal of going to Ukraine and signing with such a small agency as World Center of Baby is to save as much money as you can. We’re on it.
I am going to be posting regular updates in this thread. I want to document all of the different aspects of the journey. And possibly share my experience with other women who find themselves in similar situations.
Love you all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 03-19-2019, 03:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi, I am very glad, you are expressing the right thoughts, you should never be discouraged. And 38 years old is a wonderful age, you are still very young. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about this agency, so I can not recommend it to you. I know a different clinic that has surrogacy programs there. I am very glad that you share my thoughts about surrogacy. Indeed, many people relate to this ambiguously, I do not understand them. And surrogacy is an indispensable option for some couples. After all, so often families collapse, the lives of successful people are destroyed. And all this happens because someone in a pair is barren. This is very unfair, so people should deal with it, go for IVF to surrogacy. By the way, I support you in choosing a country to join the program. There really is quite flexible legislation regarding this issue. And besides, there is the cost to the surrogacy program quite acceptable. However, it is necessary to apply only to the best clinics. Since the final result will depend on the professionalism of the doctors, and the entire team of the clinic as a whole. After all, it is also not easy to choose a decent surrogate mother, and this should be done by professionals.
Monica1 likes this.
#3 of 10 Old 06-19-2019, 06:05 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Surrogacy is the best option if you are dealing with fertility issues.

#4 of 10 Old 06-20-2019, 03:12 AM

1. Step 1: Choose to Commit Yourself to Surrogacy. ...
  2. Step 2: Choose the Type of Surrogacy and the Surrogacy Professional. ...
  3. Step 3: Complete the Screening Requirements to Become a Surrogate Mom in CA. ...
  4. Step 4: Choose the Intended Parents You Want to Carry For.
#5 of 10 Old 07-11-2019, 05:35 AM

thanks for sharing
#6 of 10 Old 08-02-2019, 01:53 AM

Surrogacy is the right option for you.
#7 of 10 Old 08-04-2019, 05:00 AM

Hello, I can’t imagine how you do handle the things like these. You have to be a strong person. In any case, you also need a support. I’m always ready to give it because I’m in the same shoes. I’m happy you mentioned the name of clinic I was interested in. I mean I was about to contact world center of baby but I still hesitate and gather necessary information to proceed. Although I heard only good or close to good reviews about them. It’s pretty a fresh organization. Relatively new at the whole market but already has its grateful clients. I’ve been in touch with two of them. My doubts are related to the country. The clinic seems suitable absolutely.
Really hope all will finish well. It must be the happy ending anyways! Surrogacy is the path that has to lead you to your cherished motherhood. I hope my path will also be so smooth and safe.
Wish you only the best experience with all my heart!
#8 of 10 Old 11-11-2019, 03:59 AM

Hello, could you write to me, please, how are you? Was your child born? You promised to describe everything in detail. I also have experience of surrogacy journey (to the Ukrainian clinic Feskov Human Reproduction Group). I want to create the same topic and write in detail. It would be interesting to compare our experience.
#9 of 10 Old 11-16-2019, 02:06 AM

These days many people who are dealing with fertility issues are going with Surrogacy.
#10 of 10 Old 02-14-2020, 10:41 AM

LauraLi - Have you visited the clinic?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page