Safety 1st Grow and Go 3 in one convertible car seat for babies under $200 - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 04-09-2018, 04:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3 in one convertible car seat for babies under $200

Introduction:
Today I am going to write a review about a car seat that I have personally used for my baby and i.e. Safety 1st Grow and Go 3 in one convertible car seat. I brought it for a newborn baby and I am still using it for a 2 years old baby boy. If you are looking for the best 3 in one convertible car seat under 200$, then consider this car seat Another best part of this car seat is that it is good for small cars and if you have a big car then it is a plus point for you as you can have enough space for backseat passengers.

Specifications:
Child Specifications:

You can use this car seat in two positions that is rare facing for 5-40 lbs baby and forward facing for 22- 100 lbs baby. It is recommended to use rare facing as long as you can. The reason is that in rare facing the baby is in the safest position. You can check more details and its specification on this link:

Seat Specification:

The car seat is not much heavy as compared to other 3 in one convertible car seats. The seat dimensions are 24.00 in x 19.00 in x 23.75 in. This is really a good option for compact cars and 2 other passengers can easily sit on the backseat along with the car seat installed.

Key Features:

Following are a few features that I really liked in this specific model of Safety 1st
  • It grows with your child i.e. from birth upto 10 years.
  • The fabric of car seat is washable and it is the biggest advantage that it is a machine wash friendly.
  • It has 3 systems recline positions, and you can adjust the position according to the needs of your child.
  • There are two cup holders that allow you to go on a long trip seriously. You can put in a lot of snacks for your baby in one cup holder and a drink in the other cup holder.
  • Seat is very comfortable and durable pads are installed in the car seat.
  • It exceeds the Federal Safety Requirements.
  • It has a side impact protection that ensures security of your baby from both sides.
  • You can easily move the car seat in other cars due to its less weight. So for me mobility of car seat is a plus point.
  • It is available in many colors and you can also check gender specific colors if you want to have something in blue or pink.

Check out a few pictures of this car seat at this link:

Final Verdict
Hence, to conclude, I would suggest you to buy this car seat as this is the cheapest and affordable 3 in one convertible car seat under $200. If you compare it with other big brands, they are offering same features in $300 and above. So considering the price and features and durability, I would suggest you to buy it as you will not find better than this within this price. To check a more comprehensive review and comparisons of car seats for compact cars check out this link: https://bestbabyessentials.com

Last edited by Rafia; 04-12-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Tags
baby products , Booster Car Seats , Car Seats , Convertible Car Seats , parenting style

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page