Friends & Family Thread - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 09-17-2016, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter
JLA

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Friends & Family Thread

I don't know if anyone will use these, but I thought a safe place were we can discuss, husbands, older children, close and distant family issues would be nice! Rants and Raves of people in our real life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-23-2016, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter
JLA

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm in charge of about 13 women at my store. I told a couple of them today I was expecting! I know it's early, but I was so tired I thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk I already told a couple more that I'm closer with the day after I took the test They were really sweet and excited for me. I... however, was feeling tired, nauseous and super bloated. It will be interesting to see how this pregnancy goes with them. They are all much younger millennials and I'm not sure if many of them have been exposed to pregnant women or child birth. They really know nothing hahaha! Talking to them about breastfeeding and co sleeping has been an adventure to say the least! I am thankful that I personally enjoy them all and can tell that they are actually happy for me.

Has anyone else told friends or family yet? I think I'll wait till the ultrasound to tell everyone else! Except... maybe my boss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page