First Ultrasound - Mothering Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By RosemaryV

#1 of 3 Old 10-09-2016, 12:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
First Ultrasound

Our viability ultrasound was last week (10 weeks exactly), and was so wonderful! Baby measured 10 weeks 4 days, so I think it'll be another nice round baby like my first, as I know my dates are correct The heartbeat couldn't be heard because baby was lying way in the back, but we could see her/him clearly lying there with a heartbeat in the 130's. She/he woke up a bit and waved a tiny arm and leg, which was sweet because our toddler was there watching and waving back (we had told her the night before about the baby, and she barely slept because of her excitement).

I thought it wouldn't be as amazing the second time around, but it was just as magical as the first one, and really made it feel real.

Has anyone else had an ultrasound yet, if you are getting them?
Nazsmum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-14-2016, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
no ultrasound here. But we are having our first midwife appointment on Monday and I'm hopeful we'll find the heartbeat with the doppler.

Hurray for your waving baby!
#3 of 3 Old 10-18-2016, 07:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats on a happy ultrasound! That is cool they let your toddler in the room. Unless maybe it was just at the Drs office? My midwives don't have an ultrasound machine and we can't take my son in so DH will have to stay in the waiting room.

I am getting one Thursday bc I thought I lost the baby due to heavy bleeding. Midwife says it is likely a subchorionic bleed and should resolve itself. After 4 days of thinking I miscarried I need the piece of mind. Hopefully everything will be ok with the baby.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page