Due June 2017 - Mothering Forums

#1 of 17 Old 10-15-2016, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile Due June 2017

Hi there ladies,

Wondering if anyone out there is due with a wee June baby?
I am Dani, mama to two boys aged 8 & 6, a wee girl who is 3.
We live in New Zealand.
This is baby number 4 for us, by my last lmp we are due June 4th. Currently 7 weeks along!

Hope to see some more of you here soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 17 Old 10-20-2016, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Just found out I'm in my 8th pregnancy (will be 7th living child though). I'm due June 11th and am 6wks. I'm not really a new member, just forgot my login info and changed my e-mail after not being here for quite some time.
#3 of 17 Old 10-21-2016, 01:30 AM - Thread Starter

Hi there, lovely to see other June mama's-to-be joining in here!
Wonderful news on extending your family!

#4 of 17 Old 10-21-2016, 07:18 AM

Thanks! You too! I wish you a healthy, happy pregnancy, delivery and baby!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mama to 6 on earth, 1 in the womb and 1 in heaven
#5 of 17 Old 10-23-2016, 01:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi ladies, I'm here with my own baby due late June 2017! This is my first, and I am a bit over 5 weeks along. Glad to join you
#6 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 07:03 AM

Hello rosieQ! Congratulations on your developing bundle!

#7 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Hi! I'm excited to be joining the June club again😃 My 3 year old dd was born June 10th. This one is due June 18th. This is my fourth pregnancy, baby 1 and 2 were early miscarriages. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited to meet our new little person!
#8 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 11:11 AM

Oh wow! Welcome back and congratulations, TheBugsMomma! This is our first one ever to be due in June. We usually birth in the winter, but they seem to be progressively getting pushed towards the Spring and Summer now a days Our last 2 were May babies. The one before that was April.

#9 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the welcome MyMotheringPath And congrats to you, DanielleNZ, and TheBugsMomma! How are you all feeling? Got any exciting plans for this first trimester?

So far I have been feeling great (knock on wood). Definitely drinking more water and peeing constantly...also getting over a cold I got right after my BFP . Otherwise I am doing well, my only other symptom is that my boobs have grown noticeably! I keep cupping them with my hands lol...as a small chested person, this is very new and exciting to me

We won't be telling my family until Thanksgiving when I will be 10 weeks (first grandchild) and my husband's family at Christmas when I'll be 14 weeks (fourth grandchild for them). I wish we could do them closer together, but each family is over 4 hrs drive from us and that is when we will all be together.

I'd love to hear how my fellow June preggers are doing!
#10 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 04:10 PM

Two weeks ago I started feeling really down. Wondered what it was since I'm usually a very cheerful person. Took the test and find out why. Crazy hormones. Now, I'm eating off the Brewer's Diet and LOVING how I feel. I think I'm still in shock because I really don't feel pregnant. Although my uterus seems to have doubled from then till now like they say it does (I'm 7 wks. now). So I'm starting to look pregnant.

I'm wondering since I'm older (over 35) should I start brisk walks around the neighborhood for exercise. I haven't done squat for the last 3. I still have a bit of the stomach from the last 3 too I think I'll start the walking see how it goes.

I am feeling tired. Taking my prenatals and eating right, but still needing afternoon/late evening naps. Guess this is real!

#11 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. This is my 6th pregnancy and will hopefully be my 4th living baby! Life is crazy right now. My husband is completing an LPN-RN program this year and I'm attending school half-time to complete nursing pre-reqs while working two part-time jobs (CNA and tutor) and homeschooling our oldest. So things are a bit hectic around here. To say that I'm stressed right now would probably be an understatement. But I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and remind myself that this craziness is not forever. We are very excited to be expecting though.

As far as pregnancy goes, I've felt TERRIBLE this past week. The food aversions have kicked in full swing and I feel pretty nauseated much of the time. And my belly is already bloating out, which is of course crazy early. I'm thinking it's just all the fluid buildup, but still it seems so insanely early.

My first prenatal appointment with my midwife is November 7th, which is a bit earlier than she usually does it (I'll be one day shy of nine weeks), but she's going to be doing group appointments this time which is different from in the past. I've had her for two previous home births. So I'll meet monthly with the women who are due in my month and then we'll break off into our individual appointments with her. I think it sounds fun. I do wonder if we'll be able to hear the heartbeat at that first appointment though given how early it will be. And of course I feel so much better after hearing that heartbeat!

Also, I tend to carry to 42+ weeks, so though I plan to stay in the June DDC, I fully expect to have a July baby! :P

Crystal (37) married to LPN DH (41)
, mama to
(7/07),
(1/09), and

(7/11) and
(1/16)

#12 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 06:33 PM

Hi swimming-duck! Your life does sound pretty busy right now. You sound like you're handling it well though so good for you! I'm excited with you about your pregnancy!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I'm hoping you'll be able to enjoy your food soon. (sending good vibes your way )

Group appointments sound like fun! Let us know how they go!

I've been late as well, but don't see myself being a whole month late....then again you never know.

#13 of 17 Old 10-24-2016, 06:45 PM

Hi swimming-duck, congratulations on your little bundle! Sounds like you have a lot going on. I bet you're excited for your first midwife appt. let us know how it goes.

MyMotheringPath, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good (though tired). As far as exercise goes, I have decided to walk every day I can. Just started today I live on a really pretty dirt road that is lovely to walk. Some of my older neighbors do a 9am walk together that I'm going to join them on when I can! I suggest squatting flat footed whenever you can. That's not the exercise of "doing squats" necessarily, just the stretch of being in a squat. Like you'd see indigenous women doing as they do things lower to the ground. I've read (and it makes so much sense to me!) that it is a wonderfully strengthening exercise for your pelvic floor muscles. And you know what they say about indigenous women having easy births...they are squatting many times during the day!

Ok squat rant over (I'm just excited to do that instead of awful kegels :P)

Off to watch more YouTube pregnancy vlogs!
#14 of 17 Old 10-25-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosieQ View Post
Hi swimming-duck, congratulations on your little bundle! Sounds like you have a lot going on. I bet you're excited for your first midwife appt. let us know how it goes.

MyMotheringPath, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good (though tired). As far as exercise goes, I have decided to walk every day I can. Just started today I live on a really pretty dirt road that is lovely to walk. Some of my older neighbors do a 9am walk together that I'm going to join them on when I can! I suggest squatting flat footed whenever you can. That's not the exercise of "doing squats" necessarily, just the stretch of being in a squat. Like you'd see indigenous women doing as they do things lower to the ground. I've read (and it makes so much sense to me!) that it is a wonderfully strengthening exercise for your pelvic floor muscles. And you know what they say about indigenous women having easy births...they are squatting many times during the day!

Ok squat rant over (I'm just excited to do that instead of awful kegels :P)

Off to watch more YouTube pregnancy vlogs!
LOL! Aaawww, I appreciate your squat rant! Go on ahead, rosieQ! Thanks for sharing. I've never heard about the squat exercise, but yes, I would take that over Kegels as well.

#15 of 17 Old 10-25-2016, 10:30 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Hi Swimming-Duck! I've felt pretty awful so far too. Amazingly the day after I conceived I think! My friend came over with her brand new baby just a couple days after I ovulated and as soon as she arrived I was so nauseas! I felt so bad, I thought I was sick around her new baby. She joked and said I was probably pregnant. I just laughed! Can't believe she was right! I've been sick ever since😕 And now I'm so tired I can barely get off the couch. It's terrible. Luckily my dd doesn't seem to care that were watching tv and reading books all day🙄
I'm hoping it passes soon but I was sick with my dd too and I found out I was severely anemic a couple months ago so I'm sure that's why I'm so exhausted. I can not wait for the second trimester! Lol
#16 of 17 Old 12-08-2016, 01:03 PM

Hello everybody! I have been meaning to join for a couple months now, but couldn't find my login info anywhere so I just made a new account.

I am a mama of 2 lovely kids, aged almost 6 and 2.5. This baby is due June 11. We live in Norway, though I am American. My husband is from here.

All my kids have been born in Norway, natural births, yada yada yada. I didn't know if we would have a third, but, looks like we are, so here we go! I have been feeling very sick for the last 9 weeks, so hopefully I find some relief soon. The sickness makes me think it is a girl

Nice to meet you all!
#17 of 17 Old 06-04-2017, 04:46 AM

Adding myself in !
Due in 15 days

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page