1Likes
  • 1 Post By Natalia Zakomirna

#1 of 6 Old 11-21-2017, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Amazing Job Opportunity

Hey everyone,
if you are looking for an at home job opportunity that allows you the chance and time to have with your family or even for yourself and you don't have to do much to make any money..contact me through message and I will send you the link you need..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 11-21-2017, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
It's very hard to work from home. You should have a lot of skills to manage children, mess and noise
Neera likes this.

Add colours into your life:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 6 Old 03-07-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Zakomirna View Post
It's very hard to work from home. You should have a lot of skills to manage children, mess and noise
I agree. But it's a great solution. I'm not a typical stay-at-home mum material. Love my child more than life itself but I want to contribute financially and to stay in touch with myself as a professional also. So I've started a home-office. Being away from home so long isn't an option for me just yet so I can't go back to work but I need to stay in touch with it.

On the other hand, now I'm facing the organisation problem: how to keep in order all my papers and office supplies because it's always messy when you have an active kid around. I always have to leave my work to feed her, find her missing toy and so on...When I get back to my seat, I can't find anything for ages and it's hard for me to proceed with my work.

#4 of 6 Old 04-27-2018, 06:20 AM

Thank you! Very actual for me!
#5 of 6 Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Can you please mention what the work is about. Most of the opportunities I came across these days are related to Network marketing. I need to work for something more concrete than this.
#6 of 6 Old 09-20-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisehilton View Post
Can you please mention what the work is about. Most of the opportunities I came across these days are related to Network marketing. I need to work for something more concrete than this.
Yes I'd wonder the same.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page