Home Based Business - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By LP_123

#1 of 4 Old 08-17-2018, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Home Based Business

I am a stay-at-home mum with 2 children and works part-time book-keeping at home. It is really hard for me to concentrate on work instead of cooking and looking for my children. I decided to look for better opportunity. From my friend's recommendation, I started to work with a group of mumpreneurs running our online business. This legitimate business allows me to work anytime anywhere - at my own time own target.

Lots of full-time mummies are successful in this business globally with a systematic proven system and ultimately, their dreams.

Would you be okay if you are given an opportunity to build a business online globally from our comfort of your home ?

If you are keen, feel free to PM me to find out more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-11-2018, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uendi1368 View Post
I am a stay-at-home mum with 2 children and works part-time book-keeping at home. It is really hard for me to concentrate on work instead of cooking and looking for my children. I decided to look for better opportunity. From my friend's recommendation, I started to work with a group of mumpreneurs running our online business. This legitimate business allows me to work anytime anywhere - at my own time own target.

Lots of full-time mummies are successful in this business globally with a systematic proven system and ultimately, their dreams.

Would you be okay if you are given an opportunity to build a business online globally from our comfort of your home ?

If you are keen, feel free to PM me to find out more.
Let me guess, Network marketing right? More than 80 percent of mom that mention such an opportunity are referring to Network marketing ops. It's not an easy path to pursue.
#3 of 4 Old 09-20-2018, 12:15 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisehilton View Post
Let me guess, Network marketing right? More than 80 percent of mom that mention such an opportunity are referring to Network marketing ops. It's not an easy path to pursue.
Agreed. There are a lot of other better WFM options available though.
a_mcmurtrey likes this.

#4 of 4 Old 09-20-2018, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sad it has a bad rap

I think its sad that some of the easiest and best options for moms to make $ from home involve an industry with such a bad reputation. I have tried various product companies and I always cringe when I sign the agreement line. If only we could band together as moms and make some informed decisions around these things. Good products are out there, but not always distributed and marketed the same. That's my 2ยข

Tags
business opportunity , financial freedom , online business , stay at home moms , working mother

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page