Come on nov mommas!!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 03-08-2018, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Come on nov mommas!!!

Hi!!! I guess I am the first one here!!! I am currently 4 weeks pregnant with our 8th child. My husband and I used adopted embryos for this little one and we are so excited to see what the future holds for us. This will be our rainbow baby after an ectopic 4 years ago...it has been a long road to where we are now, but it will be worth every step (and shot) once we meet our sweet little miracle. Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
Alicia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 03-16-2018, 01:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
November 11th here with my 4th. You sound way more excited then I do. Dh is currently working in another country and I am alone and exhausted. I really want this baby but not the pregnancy part. My other kids are 11, 7, and 3. We are expats in the uae. Do these due date clubs ever get enough people and should we consider a Facebook group?

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and our princess Sky Pearl (9/16/14)and wife to Jet 7/3/05
#3 of 7 Old 03-18-2018, 10:08 AM

Hi there, I'm due November 27th, We found out yesterday, nice to meet you all

#4 of 7 Old 03-24-2018, 04:09 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just received our first positive after a fresh IVF transfer (male factor infertility). This is our first, we've been married for two years. Our due date should be late November, early December. Mostly, I am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with other moms.
#5 of 7 Old 03-26-2018, 09:55 PM

So had my first appointment with the doctor here yesterday. Everything looks good to go. How is everyone else doing? I feel like puking all the time but luckily no puking.

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and our princess Sky Pearl (9/16/14)and wife to Jet 7/3/05
#6 of 7 Old 04-02-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatpeaswithhoney View Post
Just received our first positive after a fresh IVF transfer (male factor infertility). This is our first, we've been married for two years. Our due date should be late November, early December. Mostly, I am looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with other moms.
This is our first as well, IUI. I can't wait for this journey!
#7 of 7 Old 04-23-2018, 09:37 AM

Hi All! I'm due November 12 with my first. It was a complete surprise, but we are thrilled. I'm pretty high risk (will be 39 at delivery, cancer survivor (and not too far removed from cancer treatment), and I have type 1 diabetes), but am trying to do this as naturally as possible. I'm having a really hard time finding a doctor who is more holistic/natural and no mid-wife will care for me because of my diabetes. I really don't want an ultrasound until 20-22 weeks, and at this point, I am seriously considering not seeing a doctor until then. Any advice?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page