How is everyone feeling? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 04-04-2018, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How is everyone feeling?

Almost 9 weeks here and doing okay. Morning sickness is getting better and able to eat a bit healthier which is good. Headed to the doctor at 10 weeks for tests. When is everyone headed to the doctor or midwife. How are you feeling?

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and our princess Sky Pearl (9/16/14)and wife to Jet 7/3/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-10-2018, 06:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone out there?

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and our princess Sky Pearl (9/16/14)and wife to Jet 7/3/05
#3 of 3 Old 04-27-2018, 03:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Oh, my bad, I thought these were all part of one thread, but each was its own topic. I thought I was joining the thread, but it looks like I started my own topic. Go out to the Nov due date, you'll see I replied to you! 😁 I haven't been on the forums in a while on my phone and the mobile interface is very different now, so that's how I made that mistake.

TTC w/ frozen donor sperm at home. queer, 34. DW is 43. 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 married 12 yrs. 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and soon   

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page