Am i pregnant? Possible? 14 days late - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 01-01-2016, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Am i pregnant? Possible? 14 days late

So...its been 14 days i should have my period but no sing of it yet. But cramping constantly.and my breast feel sore..i don't know how normal is this since after i gave birth to my babygirl one year ago my period used to come almost always the day it should...maybe 1-2 days early or late.. before i had my baby girl, my period cycle was really unstable ...it could come after 40 days or 30 or 28.....The question is....since we are not trying to have another baby for now and we use protection (condom) how possible is it to be pregnant? what other reasons are for my period to come so late? did i go back to the days that my period cycles were really ubstable? i took a test yesterday morning FMU but really im not sure... I think i saw a veeeeeeery veeery faint line but again it could be my imagination... I though to wait 5 more days and retest. Could not take a good photo of the test with that a faint line...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-04-2016, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I can't speak from professional experience but I can definitely speak from my own.

I was about a month late with sporadic and wide spread periods even with birth control (nuvaring) and condoms. When it came time for my period I noticed an increased amount of cramping to the point where I kept thinking it had to come that day. I took a pregnancy test and there was no doubt about it, the line was so dark that it drew the ink from the other areas of the test.

My friend, however, is having issues trying to conceive and has this happen to her a good bit. She feels cramping, boobs get sore and tender, and she believes she sees a line on the pregnancy test when it is really her body tricking her.

The best thing you can do is either go to your physician's office and get a test done there or wait out the next 5 days.
#3 of 3 Old 01-04-2016, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
If it was a test from a bad batch waiting 5 days won't help. Try another tomorrow and if there's no change, (either darker or no hint of a line) go out and buy a new set of tests.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page