21Likes

#31 of 36 Old 01-14-2019, 03:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketVS View Post
It has been many years since I have been pregnant, but even back then doctors told us that if we did it before pregnancy (exercise) we can do it during pregnancy. Our bodies seem to have a magical way of telling us what is right for our own bodies. I walked daily back then and still do today. It's my escape...
Thank you so much sharing this. I was very nervous about whether or not exercising will affect my child, being a newly pregnant woman. Now I think I continue with yoga.
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 36 Old 01-29-2019, 02:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You are right!!Walking is one of the best cardiovascular exercises during pregnancy. It is a safe exercise to be done throughout nine months of pregnancy after the consultation with the doctor but don’t let morning sickness prevent you from walking.
Almost about 80% of pregnant women suffer from morning sickness and avoid treatment for morning sickness as it may harm the unborn child. Fortunately, PSI wrist bands provide a natural way to relieve morning sickness without taking drugs. It works on the principle of acupressure and applies continuous pressure on the P6 (or Nei-Kuan) point on each wrist.A recent study in America found that 70% of women who wore PSI wrist bands got relief from morning sickness. Try using PSI wrist bands for getting relief from morning sickness.
#33 of 36 Old 03-04-2019, 06:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yes! I have a positive attitude to fitness and yoga during pregnancy! I also wanted to ask about leaving the skin of the body during pregnancy. What do you use for stretch marks? I buy oils To moisturize the skin of any type is an excellent tool! It can be coconut, kako, mango or chocolate for anti-cellulite wrapping

Last edited by Eline85; 03-04-2019 at 07:05 AM.

#34 of 36 Old 10-21-2019, 04:05 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm just 8 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy, but with my first I had just started CrossFit about 6 months prior so I was able to continue with my workouts and just scaled back significantly. This time around I'm 9 years into CF, so I doubt I will have to scale back quite as much. So far not a whole lot has changed, as it's still really early in the Pg, but my midwife said as long as I go more with a "maintenance" than aiming to set personal records for myself, I should be fine.
#35 of 36 Old 11-19-2020, 01:53 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I remember the period when I was pregnant and it was very terrible because I could not even play sports. I had a wide variety of exercise machines at home, but I could not use them due to the fact that I was not allowed to exercise. So I wanted to keep in shape. and I was advised to use a stepper trainer. I found a huge number of reviews at https://www.workoutmachines.co.uk/st...epper-machine/ and in the end I bought one of the models and I realized that it was super effective and maximum energy-consuming trainer. So I really recommend it.
applejuice likes this.
#36 of 36 Old 11-19-2020, 03:46 AM

Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever in the Islets of Langerhans
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Exercise during pregnancy? Why not? I was told to do what I did before I was pregnant. I did weights, jogging, isometric, bicycling, swimming, yoga, aerobic, calisthenics, everything!

Yes, everything except sky diving and skiing.
Deborah likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page